From: Bill Russell <bill.russell@...>
Subject: RE: [LRRSA] Marysville devastation
To: LRRSA@...
Date: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 10:43 PM

G'
day All,

I guess the first removal of rubbish would be removal of roofing iron to allow the ruins
below to be searched. If the tractor remains are removed I guess it would be later.

However, assuming we are interested, it would be wise to be ready to move on an
initial investigation as soon as possible. At this investigation we would also need to contact
the local authorities.

In short, we need to do some initial organising now. Are there enough members
interested? Would we have the blessing of the LRRSA?

Regards,

Bill Russell

.

New Email names for you!