Re: Sale RAAF target tramway

Scott Gould <sncs@...>

Hi All,

Thanks John for the links to the PROV photos of the target tramway. I
have uploaded to my folder Scott's photos in the photos section a
drawing showing the model railway style controller as mentioned by
Bill, and the track plan. There is also a photo in the folder from
the PROV collection showing the control desk.The three foot gauge
also rings a bell.

Regards,

Scott

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, "Bill Hanks" <bhanks@...> wrote:

When I looked at the point layout plan many years ago I seem to
remember
the gauge being 3 foot. There was also an insulated third rail
that
provided power for propulsion. The control of it was something
akin to
an electric train set.

Bill Hanks