From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On
Behalf Of Paul Napier
Sent: Wednesday, 28 January 2009 9:06 PM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Sale RAAF target tramway

Can anyone confirm what gauge the RAAF Sale and Puckapunyal tracks
were?

Paul Napier

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au <mailto:LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au> ,
richard horne <rthorne475@...> wrote:

John has correctly identified the the photos of a target trolley
that I referred to. I see that the photos, catalogued as PRO of
Victoria Box 332 / 01, 02 & 03, are gloriously mis-captioned
as 'narrow gauge 4 wheel freight wagon'.

Richard Horne