From: john browning <ceo8@...>
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Sent: Monday, 1 December, 2008 10:06:32
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Sale RAAF target tramway

Ah . . .

I think that Richard is referring to another target tramway, this
one
operating at Puckapunyal, also in Victoria.

It also used a three rail system.

Photos are on the Public Record Office of Victoria site.

Go to http://proarchives. imagineering. com.au/Index_ search.asp?
searchid= 41
and start looking.

An initial search for 'target' found some interesting results.

John

John Browning
Brisbane
Queensland