NSW boiler records

Iain

I actually used to know the answer to this question in relation to NSW
boiler records. As I recall they do exist and there was some program to
preserve them run through the Powerhouse Museum (unlikely as that may seem
since the Powerhouse is fixated on things like Kylie's Hotpants). If there
is still a section of steam engines in the Museum they might be able to
answer.

I will also ask around on the engineering heritage discussion group and on
TICCIH in OZ

NSW State Records would be really good if any of you were related to a
boiler or if one of your boilers had come out here as a convict.

Yours

Dr Iain Stuart

Partner

JCIS Consultants