From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On Behalf
Of richard horne
Sent: Sunday, 11 January 2009 12:05 AM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Kuridala Shay

Clearly a typo, Chris. PNG is Papua New Guinea.

New Guinea Copper Mines Ltd. 3' 6"gauge line from Bootless Bay to Dubuna.
Construction commenced 1918, completed 1921. Closed 1926.

Locos:

'POLYGON' [Andrew Barclay 1544/1918] 0-6-0Toc ex BHAS Port Pirie, South
Australia

- [Lima 2478/1911] 4w+4wTG A class Shay ex Hampden
Cloncurry Mines Ltd, Kuridala, Qld. (New to Lahey
Bros., Canungra, Qld.)

Regards,

Richard Horne