Regnans Tramway - Saw Mill [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Rod Hutchinson <r.hutchinson@...>

Hi all,

I have been building a small sawmill to go on my HOn30 railroad/diorama
"Regnans Tramway". The sawmill is based on Drain's sawmill located in
Victoria, Australia. It is made from parts of the Keystone Danby Saw
Mill, scratch timber stuff, etches & castings. The object at the bottom
of the first two pictures is scratch built lagged pipe I.E. Twine
wrapped around wire and glued with Pliobond.

I am guided by two timber milling, steam engine and boiler enthusiasts;
Peter Evans author of "Rails To Rubicon" http://www.peterevans.com.au/
<http://www.peterevans.com.au/> and John Dimitrievich A.K.A. "Professor
Klyzlr".

Pictures maybe found at: