From: kjcosier <kjcosier@...>
Subject: [LRRSA] Fowler loco 'Perth'
To: LRRSA@...
Date: Monday, 1 December, 2008, 8:43 PM

Hello, I wish to bring to your attention a Fowler 0-6-0T-T stored in

Loftus, named Perth. I believe it's works number to be CN 8766. Does

anyone know anything about it's whereabouts? I know it was used at the

Macknade Mill.

HOTMAIL, GMAIL, ….ACCOUNTS? Invite your friends from Hotmail, Gmail to Yahoo! Messenger today! http://www.trueswitch.com/yahoo-ph