From: Paul Napier <bandm@paradise.net.nz>
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Sent: Friday, 28 November, 2008 8:51:50
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Sale RAAF target tramway

Several pictures of it in AWM online collection e.g. see
http://cas.awm. gov.au/TST2/ cst.acct_ master?
surl=602501615ZZZIG MWJKIPKT71345& stype=2&simplese arch=&v_umo= &v_product_
id=&screen_name= &screen_parms= &screen_type= RIGHT&bvers= 4&bplatform= Micro
soft%20Internet% 20Explorer& bos=Win32

For more search for 'sale target'

Paul Napier

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups. com.au, "Scott Gould" <sncs@...> wrote:

Hi All,

With the recent traffic about navy divers, I thought I'd post another
armed forces question. I have seen a V.R. drawing showing a control
panel constructed for the RAAF for a target tramway at East Sale.
Shown
on the panel was an oval of track, with a siding off it. Do any
readers
have any knowledge of this operation?

Regards,

Scott