From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On Behalf Of Rod Hutchinson
Sent: Tuesday, 14 October 2008 8:54 AM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] LRRSA Tours [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

To whom it may concern,

I heard a rumour that LRRSA is planning a tour to the Ovens region
Goldfields. In the past members of the NMRA and other non members of
the LRRSA (is that good English?) have been permitted to attend.

If non-members may attend would someone be in a position to post some
details I can forward?

Regards
Rod Hutchinson
Melbourne, Australia