From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On
Behalf Of Alf Atkin
Sent: Thursday, 9 October 2008 1:01 PM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Light Railways 203 October 2008 running late

No need to apologise Frank. I am sure that we all understand that it
was beyond your control.

Alf

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au <mailto:LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au> ,
"Frank Stamford"
<frank.stamford@...> wrote:

Following the binding machine breakdown there was a further delay
in
getting "Light Railways" No.203 to our members, as the trucking
company responsible for transporting the magazines from the
printer in
Sydney to the packing team in Melbourne lost the consignment
somewhere, and took a week to find it! We then had to reschedule
the
packing team.

Anyway a team of seven "volunteer victims" has just finished
putting
the magazines and four inserts into the envelopes, and they will go
into the mail tomorrow morning.

We apologise for this long delay in getting the magazine out on
this
occasion.

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au <mailto:LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au> ,
"Frank Stamford" <frank.stamford@>
wrote:

The October issue of LR was scheduled to be put into the mail by
tomorrow (Monday) morning.

Unfortunately due to a binder failure at the printers the
magazines
are runing a little late. I expect we will get them tomorrow
morning,
but we have to reschedule a team of volunteers to do the
packing, and
that may not be until the end of the week, so I expect members
may
receive them about a week later than scheduled.

Apologies for that.