Re: LRRSA group

BLI BLI <alcogoodwin@...>

Hi everyone,
Does someone wish to write a disclaimer
that they feel is suitable for use?
I may be able to squeeze the first bit on the front
page (limited characters allowed and I have already
done much squeezing).
I am thinking the diclaimer could be added as a
footer at the bottom of posts. Yahoo can do this
automatically so it isnt any hassle.

Cheers
Brad
** Will likely be back online Sunday due to work and
Newcastle. I do agree with John's proposal for further
moderators and this three days away is a good reason
why :-)

--- john browning <ceo8@iinet.net.au> wrote:

We also need to add to the front page the
information that material posted
may be adapted for use in LRRSA publications as well
as the disclaimer that
was proposed.

John Browning
Rockhampton
Queensland
Australia

PO Box 5646
Central Queensland Mail Centre 4702

Phone +61 (0) 7 4926 6356
Mobile 0407 069 199

#### LocoShed Australasia Website ####
http://www.geocities.com/steelhaven_ee/LocoShed.html
** Australian Industrial & Preserved Railways.
** Railways of the Philippines and South East Asia
** LocoShed Express in 'Railway Digest'
** Asst editor: Asia-Rail magazine.

http://mail.yahoo.com