Re: Rottnest Island

Frank Stamford

Hello Alf,

LR46 is not currently available, but will eventually be made available
as a downloadable pdf.

In the meantime I have put a scan of the article in question in the
files section of this Yahoo Group: LR046_Rottnest_Island_Tramway.pdf

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, "Alf Atkin" <pollux1au@...> wrote:

I have recently been reading a number of old LR magazines that I
bought.

LR 131, January 1996 has an article in it about Rottnest Island. This
article refers to a previous article in LR46 which apparently details
the history of the railway on the island.

Would any one be able to supply me with a copy of this article, or is
LR46 still available.

Regards
Alf Atkin