Society Registration Help.

BLI BLI <alcogoodwin@...>

Morning all,
I suspect someone out there in Yahoogroup land will be able to help.
I am after help for a friend who is looking to set up an Australian chapter of the 'Railways and Industrial Heritage Society of the Philippines., Inc', for the purpose of attracting local members from here and New Zealand and raising money for the new museum project there.
IIRC something similar is done for the more famous 'Darjeeling-Himalayan Railway'.
Can anyone suggest how he would best go about this and whether or not you must be registered as an association or a charity.
Any help and suggestions would be gratefully received.

Many thanks
Brad

***** Adobo Downunder Fiji/Philippine Railways and more! *****
Do you get that special private tingle when you think of railways in
the Philippines or Fiji. Perhaps buses and ferries float ya boat.
If its a laugh you want head over to the newest chat forum.
****** http://adobodownunder.freeforums.org ******

Get your preferred Email name!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/ph/