Group promotion

BM

The establishment of this group has clearly been welcomed with considerable
enthusiasm by those who know about it and I for one look forward to its
ongoing development with interest.

I have been in touch with Brad re a promotional item in the next issue of
LR. The thinking at this stage is that this should be based on the statement
about the group that Frank has downloaded in the Files section. Any further
suggestions as to how we might promote the Group through Light Railways
would be much appreciated.

Brad, on joining I opted to have the postings emailed as a daily bulletin,
but have not received anything. Is this feature operational as yet?

Bob McKillop