From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On Behalf Of Roderick B Smith
Sent: Friday, 13 June 2008 8:11 AM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Perth Zoo Train

I know nothing of the first Perth zoo train.
I am sure that I read about the second one (rubber tyred) being used on
the site of Kalamunda zig zag. Perhaps that was only a proposal?
Perhaps it was a different product from Willis?

Does the heritage information want to link to trains at other zoos?
I have been on the one at Melbourne, but can't recall having a photo.
I do have a photo of the one at Adelaide.
Whipsnade (UK) has a well-known railway.

Regards,
Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor