Re: Modelling light railways

Michael J

I'm another of those non-member, occasional buyers of LR. I think it has all been said, there is considerable crossover between prototype enthusiasts and modellers, and most model magazines carry quite a bit of prototype information. It is interesting to note, though, that two prototype magazines, "Motive Power" and "Narrow Gauge World", have both recently added modelling sections.

Whether LR does is of course entirely up to the publishers, and that is fine. Always interesting to see these ideas floated, though.

Cheers

Michael