From: "Paul Nicholson" <pn1@bigpond.com
To: <pn1@bigpond.com
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 5:27 PM
Subject: Transport books for sale

Attached is a list of books I have for sale.

Title Author
178 A Brill Returns Various
1938 Tube Stock Connor
A Changing Decade Dare
A Guide To The Railways of New South Wales
All Fares Please Various
BHP Tramways Centenary History Griffiths
By Tram To Papanui Various
Combo 22: the Story of a Dunedin Electric Tramcar
Cook Strait Ferry Story Stott
Culcairn to Holbrook Railway Scrymgeour
Eastern Suburbs Railway Brady
Diesel Pictorial Dare
Melbourne Steam Festival McDonald
English Electric Traction
Farewell Narrow Gauge (South Australia)
Ferries Of The Derwent O'May
Flypast Parnell
G42: Puffing Billy's Big Brother PBPS
Golden Era Of Fiat Railcars In New Zealand Churchman
Here Comes Puffing Billy
Light Rail Today Taplin
Lithgow Zig Zag Railway Zig Zag Railway
Locomotives Of The Tasmanian Transport Museum
Major New Zealand Bus Fleets Millar
Modern Locomotives In Service on New South Wales Railways PTC
New Zealand City Bus Fleets Millar
New Zealand Locomotives and Railcars 1990 McGavin
New Zealand Railways Road Services Bellamy
New Zealand Superbus Jones
North Head Goes South Mead
NSWR Passenger Cars (Loco-hauled) Beckhaus
Perth Electric Kreitling
Pichi Richi Railway
Pioneer Electrics (New Zealand) Various
Port Dock Station Railway Museum Sampson
Potatoes, Passengers and Posterity Fiddian
Power Parade Victorian Railways
Puffing Billy Story
Queensland Railway Locomotives 1983 McNicol
Rail Enthusiasts Guide To The Brisbane Region Webber
Rail Museums In New Zealand McGavin
Railfan's Handbook New South Wales McKillop
Rails Through Swamp And Sand Thompson
Rails To The Top End Bromby
Railway Electrification In New Zealand Redward
Railway Museum ARHS
Coals to Maitland McNicol
Railway Refreshments In Victoria
Railways In The Pilbara Joyce
Return To Ferrymead
Round Britain By Tram Joyce
Sunshine Route Jubilee ARHS
Thomas Saywell's Tramway Eardley
Ticket To Ride Dennis
Timber, Spuds And Spa Osborne
Traction On The Main Line (New Zealand)
Twilight Of Trams (New Zealand) Bellamy
Unreasonable Man (Dr Bradfield) Raxworthy
Victor Harbor Horse Tram Bird
WAGR Railcars Tilley
Wellington Tramway Memories Lawes
World Trolleybus Pictorial Murray

Please let me know if there is anything that interests you.

Most of the books are in excellent condition and have been well looked
after.

Regards

Paul

Paul Nicholson