Re: LRRSA Web Site - Timber tramways - seeking volunteers

Chris Stratton

Frank Stamford <frank.stamford@...> wrote:

Further to my reply to the Prof below, I have now found a simple way
make proper tables out of the listings on the timber tramway pages
(thanks to some Russian software called ABBYY FineReader).

I have now added a fifth column to the existing listings to the
indicate the availability of issues of "Light Railways" which are
listed in the tables.

We have a volunteer to update the Tasmanian table, and a possibility
for Victoria but not till next year; but so far no takers for the
other states.

I volunteered to do any or all of them, didn't you get the e-mail? I sent it to the list, you can see it at http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/LRRSA/message/1367
Regards,
CS