From: loggingloco1
Date: 1/09/2006 11:31:07 AM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Question for cane bin modellers!

Dear Ron, Brad,

So 8 tonners are basically 2 X 4 tonners on a common frame, still on
single axles?

I hope the axle bearings were upgraded to take the extra weight.

Why not bogies under such "double length cars"?
(I know I'm partial to bogie vehicles, rather than 4 wheelers).

Brad, looks like "weathered galvanisd steel" is your best color
choice ;-)

Happy Modelling,
and Researching,
Aim to Improve,