Re: Database Update

BLI BLI <alcogoodwin@...>

Hi Chris,
I shall take a look into this. I thought
original posters of information could edit their work.
I may have to change a setting.
I will change to original owner.
Number/name would be that which was it's original.
Any new number/name can be added in the notes section,
an example of this can be seen in the non-air hopper
database.
Thanks for the additions BTW. I need to get up to
Richmond Vale and a few other museums to check out all
their non-air hoppers and the condition report of
each.

Cheers
Brad

I've just added a bunch of records to the preserved
diesel database,
A couple of suggestions:

I can't edit the records once they are added. I
spelt museum wrong
in a couple and I can't change it.
Maybe "Previous Owner" should be "Original Owner" as
some locos have
had multiple owners.
Is the "Number/Name" field supposed to be the
original number or the
current number in the case of locos that have been
renumbered? I
added ER&S No.4 as 4 but it is now numbered 3 at
Coal Creek.

Regards,
Chris
ps I suppose I had better introduce myself - Chris
Stratton,
Wollongong resident and BlueScope Steel employee,
Secretary of the
Illawarra Division of the NSWRTM (member for 27
years), ARHS (NSW)
member for a few years, sometime contributor of Port
Kembla info and
pictures to Light Railways magazine although I
haven't joined LRRSA
as yet. I am interested in anything on rails, any
gauge, steam
diesel or electric.

#### LocoShed Australasia Website ####
http://www.geocities.com/steelhaven_ee/LocoShed.html
** Light Railway Research Society Yahoogroup. LRRSA@Yahoogroups
** Australian Industrial & Preserved Railways.
** Railways of the Philippines and South East Asia
** Member of the S*M*U*T Railway Modellers Group!

http://mail.yahoo.com