Re: LRRSA Maribyrnong munitions visit

John Dennis

The full set of LRN is a free download, so the tour report is available for all.

John

On Sat, 2 Oct 2021, 10:30 pm Iain, <iain_stuart@...> wrote:

I think I might have copies of the report in my files somewhere.

I also have plans and production manuals which I got when I was working on the heritage assessment of the site.

Cheers

Dr Iain Stuart

P.O. Box 2397

Burwood North, 2134