Re: LRRSA Maribyrnong munitions visit

John Dennis

Light Railways News has a tour report for the Maribyrnong Explosives Factory which was run in 1992 over two Saturdays (29/2 and 14/3).

John

On Sat, 2 Oct 2021 at 17:23, Roderick Smith via groups.io <rnveditor=yahoo.com.au@groups.io> wrote:
Help please, I'm trying to find my photos of this day, but can't find a date as an entry point.
I have gone brute force from 1988 to 1993 for a different project.
My memory is that our inspection was after the 1994 closure, but before we had negotiated the sale of trolleys.
I'll get there eventually by brute force, but someone here may have an instant top-of-head date.
The index works on searching the issues which are pdf: my collection is paper, not pdf.

TIA
Roderick