'Little Yarra' locomotive.

Len Whalley

Hi there YRRAS members.

I have just joined the group and am asking if anyone can help with information or photos.

I am building a 7 1/4” gauge model of ‘Little Yarra’, the 1912 Baldwin built 2-4-0 that ran on the timber railway that operated from Yarra Junction to Powelltown.

Does anyone know of or have a copy of a drawing showing the actual dimentions?

I have a copy of the original Baldwin side on photograph and the one on the rear cover of Nick Achens book ‘Railways of the Yarra Valley’ which both show the right hand side. Does anyone have a photograph of the left hand side that is clear enough to see the detail?

Many thanks,

Len Whalley