Re: Kerrisdale Mountain Railway loco - from Narrow Gauge World in the UK

denis.wasley

G’Day Andrew,

Sorry, the photos you would have seen were a share from facebook and not mine. Due to travel restrictions between states, I have not been to that part of Victoria for a long time. Andrew Forbes is the proprietor of the Kerrisdale Mountain Railway and I have know him for 25 years or more. His phone number is (Australia code) 0407 823 739, but I have lost his e-mail address in a computer crash. I am sure if you ring him, he will be able to supply what you need. He has a web page Kerrisdale Mountain Railway
Kerrisdale Mountain Railway

https://www.kerrisdalemountainrailway.com

I am involved with the Cobdogla Irrigation and Steam museum in South Australia and we have a 2 foot gauge railway. I can supply news or an article about that if you are interested. In a former life, I was editor/ owner of the Australian Steam Power magazine.

Thanks & Cheers

Denis Wasley

Secretary

Cobdogla Steam Friends Society Inc.

Museum phone 04 0303 6949

Secretary's phone 04 1788 3353

e-mail enquiries@...

WEB, cobdoglasteammuseum.com.au

FaceBook, Cobdogla Irrigation & Steam Museum

FaceBook, Aveling & Porter No 12090 Steam Roller Restoration

FaceBook, South Australian Steam Engines