Kerrisdale Mountain Railway loco - from Narrow Gauge World in the UK

Andrew Charman <andrew.charman@...>

Hi, I'm Andrew Charman and I edit Narrow Gauge World magazine in the UK.

One of my correspondents recently showed me photos which I believe came from yourselves of the newly completed locomotive at the Kerrisdale Mountain Railway. I'd like to include a piece on it in the World News pages of my next issue and was hoping I might get permission to reproduce the photo?

Thanks in hope!

Regards

Andrew C

Andrew Charman

Editor, Narrow Gauge World magazine, Engineering in Miniature magazine

12 Maes Gwyn, Llanfair Caereinion, Powys, SY21 0BD

Tel: +44 (0)1938 810592, Mobile: + 44 (0) 7802711810

E-mail: Andrew.charman@...

Web: www.narrow-gauge-world.co.uk www.engineeringinminiature.co.uk

Facebook: www.facebook.com/narrowgaugeworld/ https://www.facebook.com/engineeringinminiature/

Twitter: @NarrowGaugeWrld