Re: Douglas - Kerrisdale Mountain Railway

Michael C.

G'day from the Formerly United Kingdom.

Photos from my first trip to Kerrisdale can be seen here.

It's a brilliant set-up and the views from the top are amazing.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/55958391@N07/BK41JL

Photos from my second trip to Kerrisdale are here.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/55958391@N07/9kQ3Zn

It's great to see the progress with the steam locomotive!

Michael Chapman

On Sunday, 4 April 2021 John Dennis <LRRSA@groups.io> wrote:

That looks splendid indeed. An excellent job. It's been too long since I last visited - I do plan to return one day...

On Sun, 4 Apr 2021 at 12:17, David in Avenel <espee8800@...> wrote:
Was visiting Andrew and Jennifer last week and here are two shots of Douglas taken that day.  Needless to say Andrew had a grin from ear to ear, it is looking quite magnificent.

--

cheers and best wishes,
David in Avenel.au,