Re: Davenport Locos - Issue 277 - Letters

Chris Stratton

2118 was a petrol-electric that worked at Whyalla, I think it was originally numbered PE10. Later converted to diesel-electric and renumbered DE10. A little bit of info and a photo here https://www.minnipasiding.com.au/peninsula-pioneer/bwdiesel.html
If I was at home I'd be able to find more info.

Regards,
Chris