The originally planned mailout date for Light
was to be last week, but we pushed it back so
we could do a traditional mailout. The magazine has now been
handed over to Australia Post, so with luck Melbourne members
should see it next week, those living further away it might be
the week after. It's another packed 48 page edition.
Contents of this issue are:
- The Luggage Point Tramway, Brisbane – Part 1
- Memories of Garratts on Tasmania’s West Coast
- Looking Back - South Australian miscellany
- Light Railways 276 – a milestone...
- Wilmar 40 tonne locomotive upgrades
- Book Review - In the Shadow of the Prom
Plus the usual Field Reports, Letters and Heritage & Tourist
News, with the back cover displaying a couple of photos of the
AIS Nebo Colliery
If you are not a member pick it up at your local newsagent, or
buy online from https://shop.lrrsa.org.au/Light-Railways-No276-December-2020
- available in printed and PDF format.