Re: Wed.19.8 zoom

Frank Stamford

Hello Warren,

Very sorry to hear that. Your name and email address were definitely included in the invitation to the meeting email which was sent out on Monday night. Maybe it ended up in your Junk folder, or maybe got lost somewhere.

On the whole the event seemed to have gone well, but there were glitches which we expected as we have never done this before.

The organisers will shortly be having a post-mortem on the event to examine the problems, and yours will be on the list. I think it means that in future we will have to send out a follow-up email after the invitation to make sure everybody received it.