Re: Wed.19.8 zoom

John Dennis

I was surprised to see an ics too. I shall pass this onto Mike.

John

On Thu, 20 Aug 2020, 11:27 am Floyd Bromley, <floyd.bromley@...> wrote:
The link was sent out in the form of a .ics file (calendar file). Perhaps next time it would be good if the link was also sent out in just a plain email (not inside a file).

Thanks, Floyd.

On 20 Aug 2020, at 10:45, Warren Munson <joandwarren@...> wrote:

Hi Frank,

Many thanks for helping me to get Zoom going on my Apple iMAC before the meeting.   The key was installing "Zoom for Safari” (not regular Zoom) from the App Store.

However, I never received any meeting notification.   When I registered for training that should have included the meeting, but unfortunately did not.   Hopefully will be able to attend next Zoom meeting for LRRSA.

Regards,
    Warren Munson

On 19 Aug 2020, at 11:41 pm, Geoff <geoffwinkler@...> wrote:

Hi Roderick,
You were not the only one who missed out, I forgot to register too.
Geoff Winkler.