Re: Light Railways 272

rthorne475

Thank you, John, that's very kind of you.

Richard

On Tuesday, 31 March 2020, 09:36:56 BST, John Dennis <jdennis412@...> wrote:

Folks,

The Society have decided to provide members who subscribe to the printed magazine a gratis PDF of each issue. That will give them all something to read while they wait for international post. There are just four of our OS members for which we do not have an email address - I guess they will have to wait...

These OS members will be included with the regular PDF distribution, which will be done this evening (my time) or perhaps tomorrow morning.

John Dennis
LRRSA Distribution

On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 at 17:59, Kevin Sewell <kevinrsewell@...> wrote:
I KNEW they shouldn't have scrapped Oriana, Canberra, Oronsay ... et al!!!!!

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 9:17 PM Stephen Percy Larcombe <splarcombe@...> wrote:
Australia post sent out a list of countries that want be getting airmail for a month or two, mostly South American, some African, and some Central Asian/middle east countries, but Europe and USA etc seem to still be okay.

Yours
Stephen