Re: Online interactive 3D map of NSW

Mike Bickford

I was also surprised how old the aerial photography was. At least 9 to 10 years old for Harden & district. Same for SixMaps. GoogleMaps aerials are only a few years old and higher resolution.

Mike Bickford

On Mon, 2 Mar 2020 at 9:58 pm, Tony & Rebecca <ajbvicau@...> wrote:

John,

Thanks for the link.

I was looking at our property on the satellite imagery and it is the best of 5 years out of date. Hopefully it is more up to date in other areas. I’ve seen the same in other satellite images where one area is reasonably current and others are old. None the less, still great to look around for planning as you mentioned.

cheers