Re: Database(s)

alarchaeologist

Thanks for your comments, Bob.  Your database of people with areas of interest sounds great.  I, for one, am specializing in tracking down railways of all kinds in the Ipswich area; with particular emphasis on tracing where lines used to run and mapping them via GIS

With respect to a database of lines I put together one for Queensland a few years ago; again for all types of railways.  This is less accurate and up-to-date the further you are away from the south-east corner of Qld.  I have attached a sample of the greater Ipswich region plus original notes.  If the database can be any use to the LRRSA please let me know.

Alister Cameron  Thagoona Qld.