Blessington (Tas.) Ex-TGR ASG front tank

Roderick Smith

From a Tasmanian railway history, I was supplied with the coordinated.
The aerial view is miscaption.  The scattered buildings lower left are Blessington: just houses, and the Blessington fire-brigade garage.
The angled road past the mill site is Blessington Upper Road, leading past Blessington Upper, and on to Upper Esk, and through to Fingal.

The ground view accords roughly with my photo.

"Blessington-former-mill-a-aerial-ss.jpg" "Blessington-former-mill-b-ground-ss.jpg"

Roderick