Light Railway Research Society of Australia Inc LRRSA@groups.io
This group has been set up by the Light Railway Research Society of Australia Inc. It is for people interested in the type of railways described in "Light Railways" magazine. These include all facets of industrial, private, tourist and narrow gauge railways in this country and its offshore territories, past and present.
It is NOT for modern passenger-carrying electric tramways which are often described as "light railways". Posts of that type may be deleted by the administrators.
Please be aware that material placed in this Group may be used in Light Railways magazine.
To find out more about the LRRSA, or to join the Society, visit http://www.lrrsa.org.au/
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]