This group practices a concept to reduce landfill and share with other members of the community that may put these items to good use.
There is a catch, everything must be free and no trades.
Our mission is to keep stuff from our bulging landfills by making the free exchange of items from hands that no longer want it, to hands that do.
We promote the reduction of clutter in the lives of our members, and making new friends in the process.
Non-profit organizations also benefit from Knoxville Freecycle. Post the item or items you want to give away and specify that you wish the gift to go to a nonprofit organization. It's entirely up to you as to who receives your gift!
Rich or poor makes no difference at all, for all are welcome here. Our list is not a resource based upon need.
It's just neighbors helping neighbors, one gift at a time.
When posting to our group, please use the following subject headings for your emails:
OFFER: _________________ for something you have
WANTED: ________________ for something you are looking for
TAKEN: _________________ for something you have given away
RECEIVED: ______________ for something you have received from a wanted
Please include your location in your post too!
Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!
- 854 Members
- 436 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.