this is a new topic for testing purposes #usinggroup

Bob Dunk

Hi,

I'm testing this alternative to Yahoo Groups.

David Reichard

I joined with one click, that's nice. When I viewed Dan's message above, I wanted to reply to it, but there was no Reply button. I had to click on the blue button near the top and change it from Topics to Expanded. This is hidden enough it might make if difficult for people to respond. I have another io.group and it is working very well. I will check it to see how it handles the Reply button. 

Califdan

This reply is coming from my email system.  I just hit the Outlook “reply to message” button.  Let’s see if it arrives OK.

From: KateWolfMusicFestival@groups.io [mailto:KateWolfMusicFestival@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Reichard
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2019 8:02 PM
To: KateWolfMusicFestival@groups.io
Subject: Re: [katewolfmusicfestival] this is a new topic for testing purposes

I joined with one click, that's nice. When I viewed Dan's message above, I wanted to reply to it, but there was no Reply button. I had to click on the blue button near the top and change it from Topics to Expanded. This is hidden enough it might make if difficult for people to respond. I have another io.group and it is working very well. I will check it to see how it handles the Reply button. 

Califdan

were you trying to reply through email or on the web site and if the later, what kind of device?  I'm using Chrome on a PC with Windows and see a "reply" button under the messages and am typing this message.  In a moment I'll check the email and see if there is a reply button there.  

David Reichard

I was trying to reply via the website using Chrome. Of course when I use my email cleint, it always has a reply button. But on the io website it appears to depend on how you are viewing the messages. See my other emails. 

This email sent from my email. 

David

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Aug 5, 2019 10:28 PM
To: KateWolfMusicFestival@groups.io
Subject: Re: [katewolfmusicfestival] this is a new topic for testing purposes

were you trying to reply through email or on the web site and if the later, what kind of device?  I'm using Chrome on a PC with Windows and see a "reply" button under the messages and am typing this message.  In a moment I'll check the email and see if there is a reply button there.  

-David Reichard
The IT Guy
David@...
radiodave@...
www.DavidTheITGuy.com

17330 Neeley Rd
Guerneville CA 95446-9119

(415) 891-9762 home/work/cell
(419) 745-3017 fax