Topics

The Adertising Place*~*~

Want Tubes?
This is the place to be.
We are a new tubes lists
w/hassle & stress free worries.

Sit back & share tubes, no minimum
sends required, all mail is forwardable.
This is a G to R rated list with no lower
front nudity or beastiality.
Come join a family related atmosphere list.

DND- Please-Send-A-Disclaimer-For-Tubes-R-Us

Elegant N Classy Tags

This is a new list opening up in February.
Do you love tag offers for yourself or others?
Are you looking for tags for MOTW?
Well this is the place to be.
We will offer tags that are G-SAC.
I will also be taking requests from members.
I am also looking for taggers, so if you can help
please let me know.

******
I am looking for taggers for ECT.
I am asking for one (1) offer every week please.
I will also take guest taggers.
If you can help me out, please hit the link below, tyvm.

Berny's Angels

WE ARE LOOKING FOR GOOD, NON-DRAMA MEMBERS.

WE WILL HAVE A VARIETY OF THINGS TO DO.

THERE WILL ALSO BE TAG OFFERS.

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR HELP WITHIN THE GROUP.

WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK.

IF YOU LIKE PSP CHALLENGES, GAMES, AND JUST PLAIN GOOD FUN,

THEN THIS IS THE LIST FOR YOU!

THERE IS NO DRAMA TOLERATED IN THIS GROUP.

COME TAKE A LOOK AROUND, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE WHAT YOU SEE.

YOU MUST BE 18 TO JOIN. WE ARE RATED G-AC, NO EAC!

WE OPENED OCTOBER 1, 2008

SEND ME DISCLAIMER FOR BA

"Nicki's Psp Haven"

Hi, I am Nicki aka Italiancandy37.... Are you looking for Tubes without getting a mailbox full of other stuff not really usable in Psp??? then you need to join us here at "Nicki's Psp Haven"the place where all week you get tubes , masks, templates , fonts , etc... the good stuff to use  with your Psp. On the weekends it is free sends so anything goes.... like graphics , comp sets , calendars , etc . We are 100% drama free. Our Ratings are G-AC so  you must be 21 years or older to join. We are an Aol Group but all servers are welcome here.

Monday ~ Friday*~*~*Anything that is some sorts of tube or font
{ example::: Template , Tube , installable Font , Frames , word art , masks...etc }

Saturday ~ Sunday *~*~*Anything you want
{ example::: Graphics , Comp Sets , Alpha's , etc }

*~*~*Nicki's Psp Challenges*~*~*

  Hi,I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...
If you are looking for a challenge list where you do only challenges
well this is that list. I will send out 4 challenges a week , all you have
to do is do the challenges and then send them back thru the list for
everyone to see. What you will gain is the tube, tutorials and more
practice / fun in PSP. You will receive an Update Once a month.
{ the first of every month }. Come on and join this is going to be fun.We are an Aol group but accept all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.
NO DRAMA ZONE!!!!!

*~*~*Nicki's Just Tags*~*~*

HELP WANTED
Hi,I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...
This is a Tags only list .
I am looking for Taggers/Designers to send out tag offers
{ once a week each designer, more is always welcome } , I will send a Monthly Update to everyone. I will send Revised Updates to just my Taggers. We are an Aol group but accept all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.  if you are Interested click the link below.
*****
*~*~*Nicki's Just Tags*~*~*

Hi,I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...This is a Tags only list .
I am looking for Taggers and Members .
My Designers will send out tag offers made by them
{ once a week each designer, more is always welcome }
I will send a Monthly Update to everyone.
I will send Revised Updates to just my Taggers.
Each Designer will have their own set of Rules for their offers
so please make sure to read them and follow them.  We are an Aol group but accept all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.
 if you are Interested click the link below.

The Advertising Place

You looking for new members / more members?
Come join ' The Advertising Place ' .
This is an advertising page sent out every 2 weeks
for you to send to all your lists This is the way to get them members.
Easy right ? So come join , just click the link below and send your Ads with it , make sure to ad to your link{s} 'TAP Sent Me' .
There is NO Drama at all , everything here goes thru Me and Me only ,
if not you will be removed right away.

Sound Bytes
Music Group
If you like music this is the group to be in!
The group sends out all genres of music.
To make things fun once a week we have a musical treasure hunt.
There is a 2 send/week requirement.
This is a real hassle free & friendly group.
Come on in & enjoy the tunes!

Tuberz Paradize
Are you a tube, kit, frame just an all out PSP addict?
Like to snag n share?
To keep things interesting we throw in a challenge here & there.
Come on & join us, we'd love to see you here !
There is a 2 send requirement /week.
We are all kids at heart, so let's have some fun together!
You'll be sent an invitation to join us @Groups.io.

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
This group will be sharing books of all kinds.
This is a book only group.
Everyone can share their favorite books.
Mail can be heavy at times.

KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES
Do you enjoy receiving jigsaw puzzles?
Then this is the group to join.
Only jigsaw puzzles will be send.

KAREN'S DELITES
A variety of shares including tutorials, programs, games;
Everything PSP related.
(Scrap kits, fonts, masks, frames, word art, etc.),
You name it, I send it.
Mail is sent several times a week by me only.
Members can share on 'Share Day.'
A link will be sent to the group for sharing.

KAREN'S SENDING TUBES
Tubes from all great tubers.
Mail will be sent by me only.
I share once every 1 or 2 weeks.
Lots of tubes on send days!

Everything must be an animation.
We Have Daily TOTD.
(asst. anis, alphas, comp sets, tutorials, etc.)
Come give us a try.

KandB MOVIES AND MUSIC
All types of movies and music is shared.
This is a sharing group.
Mail can be heavy at times.
Come give us a try.

*\/*~*God's Own*~*\/*
God's Own is a family of caring and committed Christians
 who love the Lord and want to bring glory to His name. We are
"G" rated only group, and have a wide variety to offer you, including
daily devotions, caring & sharing, praise & prayer, games, "G rated"
 tags, recipes, and music shares, to name just a few.  We share things
that are happening in our world from a Christian world view, and how it
 relates to us.... especially as believers. No required sends, but you are
encouraged to join in!  Come and get to know us, you'll be glad you did!
 We are currently looking for a few more sisters and brothers
 who are seeking to grow in their faith.  If that sounds like you,
God's Own may be your new family too   = )

If links are not working, please use the following information:
Mail to: Bloopster2@...
Subject Line: DND ~ God's Own ~ (reason for your email)

BEST TAGZ ON EARTH
Don't let the name fool ya
Come join us for the best variety list!
We have daily games and themes
PSP challenges, tag offers
and much more fun
Rated g-r
Must be 18 or older to join
Only one send a week required
We have something for everyone!

Fun World
Looking for lot's of fun, well our name say's it all.
Looking for a list where everything is shared,?
Stop looking then,we share Blank Tags, Tubes,
Scrap Kits,Music, Recipe's and so much more.
We also have game's every week. We Spoil a member each
week.We are rated G-AC. There is a 2 send requirement,
each week to stay and have tons of Fun!
High Volume Mail at times. Come in and join the fun,
I am telling you that you will not be disappointed!
Fun World does have it all!!
Been open since May 2008 What you waiting on , come in?
Group is on Group Io

Scraps With Friends
If you create in PSP with Scrap's then you found your place.
We are the hottest Scrap List out there. Are you looking for
just Scraps? Then let me tell you that you found it.
We share all kinds of Scrap's here.
Looking for some new Scraps to build your collection up?
Then really STOP . You will find it all right here.
2 sends per week is required to stay in.
Sorry No Lurkers!!
We are a sharing and caring group.
Group is on Group Io
ScrapsWithFriends@groups.io | Home

Cute & Sweet
Brand New G Rated Group
The name actually says it all,
looking for some G rated, Tubes,
Tags, PNGS, Kits and much more.
Well this is the place to be.
There is a sending requirement weekly
to keep getting them cute things.
There's going to be plenty of Cuteness
happening in here. So Stop looking
and join along.

Colored Ad's Site
Are you looking for a great colorful place to run your
ads? Then look no further. All ads are accepted.
Pick you own Colors! Any Rating Ads can be
ran here. Ads will go out 2 times a month.
So what are you waiting on Pretty up them ads and
get them on the site.
Group is on Group Io

Blanks A Galore
Looking for some tags, Comps, DOTW, Graphics,
Wallpapers, Facebook Timeline covers!
. Well this is your spot.
The only thing that can be sent to this group.
There is a 2 send per week requirement.
Rated G-AC!!! Group Io!
Easy way to get some awesome blank tags to use for game winners,
or your personal use.
All Credit Goes to the Creator's!!
Blanks-A-Galore@groups.io | Home

**Friends & Tubes**
Calling All Tube Lovers Out There!!!
Hey You Yea You Reading This Are You Crazy
Over Tubes And Love To Share And Snag Them?
We Are Rated G-R Must Be 18 Yrs To Join.
2 Send Requirement Per Week Is A Must To Stay.
High Volume Mail At Times.
100% Drama Free.
In Every Send You Make.
FriendsAndTubes@groups.io | Home

Best Tags & Tube Wars
Voted number 1 War on the net now day's.
So calling all you Tag and Tube Lover's out there
come in and join the fun. Got crazy with the rest of us!
Wars are once a month Friday Thru Sunday's !
Mail is VERY Heavy, we get over 1,000 plus shares.
We are Rated G-AC. There is a 30 send per war required to
keep doing the war's with us.
Stop Looking for Lots Of Fun , Tubes and Tags Join us Today!
Group is on Group Io

Sexy Playroom
Like to spice up your mail box with some clean adult things.?
We share Tube's, Tags, Graphics, and more as long as it's
sexy. This group is rated SAC to AC.,
please remember this isjust for fun and this is for good taste things
No Porn, Sex Acts,
are allowed. Clean Adult Tubes, Tags and more only please.
No Cute Stuff Here Ever will ever been seen!
2 Sends per week is required to stay with us checking out the
Hunks and Ladies :)
Don't be shy step in the playroom and let's start playing.
Group is on Group Io

House Of Darkness
Are you looking to join a house of horror?
Well look no further, nothing cute about this group.
Blood, Gore,Evil,Goth,Horror anything that would
scare is what we share here. Tubes, Tags, Graphics,
much more. If you like this sort of stuff join.
Sending is required. Sorry No Lurkers!!
Group is on Group .Io

~* Tagger's Haven *~
~Hey Snagger's ~ Come on in here,
This is a group for all of your
Siggy Piggy CRAVINGS!!!
Hey Tagger's , We need your artistic talent here,
Offer a Tag here and there for us.
Your welcome to set all your own rules.
Only Tagger's will post in this group,
Request will be made to the Tagger's.
This group will gave all types of tag offer's
which can be rated from G to AC.

The North Pole
Are you in LOVE with Christmas?
The stop looking and get in here.
We share everything to do with Christmas
We are rated G-AC
Everyone must send or your be put
on the Naughty List
So Come Play with Santa and His Elves.
Don't Forget Be Good Santa Is Watching Us.
The-North-Pole@groups.io | Home

~Amazing Tubers ~
Brand New List.
This is A Tube's Only List,
but this one is for special tubes,
you can only share certain artist,
there all FTU so nobody can get into
any type of trouble here.
Please check out the Home Page For
the list of what can be sent.
Come Check us out.

~ All My Rowdy Friends~
This is a group for all you Country Lovers.
We share nothing but Country, Western things here.
Farms, Anything your find out there .
Yes we are a PSP List so it must be psp related
.1 send per week required Only.
Tubes, Tags and etc are all welcome here. Rated G-AC
So what are you waiting on put them Kicker's On and come join us ,,
All-My-Rowdy-Friends@groups.io | Home

~Animations~
*Its-Animation~Times*
Comp Set's - Tag's - Animation's to create - Bling's -and more.
Rated G-AC some adult animations might be sent so we want everyone to be safe in here so all must be marked. Again failing to do so you will be removed.
Never send any Incredimail you will be removed please turn that off when sending here!!!!!! **

Its-Animation-Time@groups.io | Home

AnimalKingdom@groups.io | Home
Animal Kingdom, is only for Animals , that is all that will be sent here.
Tube's - Tag - Graphic's - Comp Set's - Etc as long as it is animal related it can be sent here.
Rated G-AC Only because of scary looking Animals such as Snakes, and things.
Snakes,Lions, Puppies, Kittens, Bears, Spiders plus more will and can be sent here..
Everyone must send to stay in the Kingdom!!!
Please no Incredimail it is not allowed here please turn it off when sending, if you fail to do so your be asked to leave. **

Holiday Times
We are back and we are not shutting down,
I been asked by so many to make this group again
Please remember this is only holidays
any holidays anytime.

Celebs Unlimited
Celebs Only, Meaning anyone who is a Celeb, can be sport members ,
tv shows, movies, musicians, whatever as long as there a
Celeb. Tubes, Tags anything is okay to send here as
long as its some sort of Celebs.

Colored Adz Swap
 Ads Page List. This is going to be different from the Ads Site. Everyone is allowed to join. Do not worry about cutting your ads down to a certain words. I do not believe in that. I mean do not make a BOOK lol but you know what I mean. No set Date really depends on how many members I get and how fast.

Mist-Tube-Lovers
 Calling all the Mist Tube Lovers out there.
Do you like to collect mist tubes, like to
see them pretty mist tubes.
Then stop looking this is the place for you!!
We are a sharing list . There is a 2 send
requirement weekly. Highly enforced.
Rated G-R.
No Lurkers allowed! Please Read Home Page !
Mist-Tube-Lovers@groups.io | Home

Creative Time
Looking for all members that love to Create.
Do you like to just do challenges and create?
Challenges will be done M-F..
No Bashing anyone's creations allowed.
Everyone must do at least 2 challenges a week.
So what are you waiting for get in here and start
some new creations.
Please Make Sure you Read Home Page

Crazy Over Pngs
We are a Fun Sharing Png Tube's Only
group, so if you like to collect and share
png tubes only, come check us out.
Please check out the home page.
We are a sharing group everyone must share
weekly, highly enforced.
Rated G-R
CrazyOverPngs@groups.io | Home

Beach Lovers
Beach & Summer Themes
Anything Related to Beaches, Under The Sea,
Nautical, Fish, Sea, Dolphins,
Whales, Scenes, Etc.
Tubes, Tags, Graphics, Frames, Kits,
anything but must be related to the Beach Theme.
Beach-Lovers@groups.io | Home

Haunted House
Do you DARE to ENTER?
If you love Halloween,Stop
looking this is the place to ENTER,
We share only Halloween, Gore,
Zombies, anything to do with Halloween.
Stop Looking and ask for a Key to Enter.
Entering at your own RISK, we must say.
Everyone must share weekly or your,
be eaten by the Zombies.
RATED G-AC

Four Seasons
Calling all you Seasonal Lovers Out there.
Do you love Summer, Spring , Fall or Winter,
or maybe them all!
Come check us out that is all that we will be sending
So stop looking come in.

World Of Psp
Do you love to create or just collect these things?
This group is for on Psp we are only allowing
certain things in this group.We share Frames,
Temps,Fonts,Brushes,Mask,Plugins,Blings,
Filters and More.Sorry No Tubes Or Tags allowed.
Sorry No Lurker's
There is a 2 send requirement Weekly.
Sounds like fun then click below .
Group. Io

~ Booty Call~
We are little different Adult Psp Group.
This adult group is for Tags Only.
We can share Blank Tags, Graphics, Comp Sets
Everything in here must be SAC to AC!
Nothing Cute here but them Hottie Men LOL.
Everyone must send to stay in here..

SideLines
Let's Talk Some Sports!

Do Love You Nascar,Basketball

Football,Hockey,Wrestling,Baseball

And all other sports!
 Stop Looking!
We Are For Serious Sport Lovers.
.
1 Sends per week to stay with the team!

Dont forget I have My Recipe group to now but I don't have an ad so I will as soon as I can..You can check out home page okay.. Thanks everyone
Sparkles N Shine

If you are looking for a place to relax and make new friends, then S
parkles N Shinis the group for you. We are a group that has caring, friendly members. We opened in January 2006, and we are rated G to AC. We offer a range of activities from Psp challenges to games. We share all of the usual things like tubes, tags, fonts, recipes, jokes, music, graphics, animations. You must be 18 years or older to join. All mail is bcc'd for privacy. We cannot accept yahoo members due to the rate limit they impose.This is a no-drama list...we are all here to have fun, relax, and make new friends. Sending requirement is two per month. We have forwarders to help you. So, if you are interested, what are you waiting for? We would love to have you join :)

Picture Perfect Graphics

G--PG--rated list

If you're looking for PSPanimationsbackgrounds,
graphicsscrapsfontsmaskstubes

 No lurking allowed!

To joinwe require a signed disclaimer and two (2) shared e-mails per week.

There is no limit to the amount of emails you can share.

Give us a try and click Here >>>Sign Me Up!

    ALL ABOUT PSP AND FUN!

              https://groups.io/g/all-about-psp-and-fun

We are a fun group, rated G to A/C and new members are welcome. We share items related to PSP, have challenges, games. Mail is High Volume. Participation required weekly. Please use preview of images being shared. Open what you want, delete what you don't. Mail is High Volume.  NO LURKERS ALLOWED!

Anyones-Tagz
Anyone would like to Collect, Receive and Send out
Tags, Comps and Backgrounds and this is a list to get anything.
On Groups.io
Open To All Browsers
Minimum 1 Send a Week to Start
No Lurkers Please
Open Already with Less Members
I would like an Invite Please
***********************************
Enchanted Ads Swap
Interested in Advertising
Opening Soon on Groups.io
Open to All Browsers
Only Open for Owners, List Leaders, and Ad Manager
Sending Each Week on Friday's
Scentz-Adz
On Groups.io
Interested in Advertising
Open to All Browsers
Only Open for Owners, List Leaders, and Ad Manager
Sending Each Week on Monday's
Swinging Guys and Dolls
On AOL and also on EmailDoDo
Open To All Browsers
Formerly Known as Musical Paradise
Looking for All Music Eras
in All Types of Music
We are Here to Send All Kinds of Music from
50's to the Present
2 Sends a Week
Mail Could be Heavy at Times!
No Lurkers Please
Trace's Treasures
On Groups.io
Open to All Browsers
This is a Variety list for Graphics, Tags, Recipes,Games, PSP Stuff, Request List and a little bit of this and that. Also sending music, movies and programs as requests. This group will be Rated G to R with all adult content marked,as not to offend anyone, or to be opened in front of the kids.

Forever Yours

Forever Yours is a romance list that includes graphics,
tags, animations, poetry, songs, games and much more.
There is a one send requirement per week.
Our list includes G-SAC which is no lower frontal nudity.
We also have forwarders for those that cannot send their own
mail to the list.   Come and join our happy family!

   Angels List

Want a list that is fun and erotic?
Angels List is an adult list that includes graphics, tags,
animations,  poetry, songs, games and much more.
There is a one send requirement per week.
Our list includes G-EAC so you need to be 21 to join.
  Come and join our happy family!