Topics

-Scentz-Adz- ~

AngelDove.Jani.60 ~ Jani

HELLO! I opened this group so that I can offer my tags all in one place. I am not in any other tagging group. This is the only place to get my tags. I will be posting my alphas too, old and new.
I would like to have some alpha makers join so they
can share their alphas also. But that is all the sharing there will be.
So if you don't like all the mail, and just want tags and alphas
please be my guest!!
Angeleyezz0129 ~ Angel

Forever Yours
Forever Yours is a romance list that includes graphics, tags, animations,
 poetry, songs, games and much more.
There is a one send requirement per week.
Our list includes G-SAC which is no lower frontal nudity.
We also have forwarders for those that cannot send their own mail to the list.
  Come and join our happy family!

Angels List
Want a list that is fun and erotic?
Angels List is an adult list that includes graphics, tags,
animations,  poetry, songs, games and much more.
There is a one send requirement per week.
Our list includes G-EAC so you need to be 21 to join.
  Come and join our happy family!
Arvoychak ~ Anna

TheLibraryCafe - need active members

http://groups.io/g/TheLibraryCafe

Calling all bibliophiles! We offer forwarded newsletters from bookstores and ebook vendors to help you find your next fav read, book chat, WAYCR?, and possibly more. Whether it's from children's to adult, It doesn't matter what you read, as long as you're reading. NO DOWNLOADS/FILE SHARING ALLOWED.

DepressionWithHope2 - need active members

http://groups.io/g/DepressionWithHope2

Do you have depression, anxiety, PTSD, have you ever been abused? Are you looking for a support group that helps people heal through devotion, prayer, and opening up about your experience(s)? Then we think you've landed on the right doorstep. 16+ ONLY, PLEASE (for the safety of our members, we cannot admit anyone with certain Personality or Psychotic Disorders.) ~membership forms to be filled out in their entirety in order to be approved~

We Understand the Pain - need active members

https://groups.io/g/We-Understand-the-Pain

If you have depression, anxiety, PTSD, or have ever been abused … AND you have any type of physical pain due to a disability or the aforementioned abuses... If you need a safe place to vent, where you won't be judged, then you've come to the right place. 18+ ONLY (for the safety of our members, we cannot admit anyone with certain Personality or Psychotic Disorders.) ~membership forms to be filled out in their entirety in order to be approved~

Bloopster2 ~ Jane

*\/*~*God's Own*~*\/*
God's Own is a family of caring and committed Christians
 who love the Lord and want to bring glory to His name. We are
"G" rated only group, and have a wide variety to offer you, including
daily devotions, caring & sharing, praise & prayer, games, "G rated"
 tags, recipes, and music shares, to name just a few.  We share things
that are happening in our world from a Christian world view, and how it
 relates to us.... especially as believers. No required sends, but you are
encouraged to join in!  Come and get to know us, you'll be glad you did!
 We are currently looking for a few more sisters and brothers
 who are seeking to grow in their faith.  If that sounds like you,
God's Own may be your new family too   = )

If links are not working, please use the following information:
Mail to: Bloopster2@...
Subject Line: DND ~ God's Own ~ (reason for your email)
CandysCreationz, ItalianCandy37, RottweilerLover53 ~ Nicki

"Nicki's Psp Haven"
Hi, I am Nicki aka Italiancandy37.... Are you looking for Tubes without getting a mailbox full of other stuff not really usable in Psp??? then you need to join us here at "Nicki's Psp Haven"the place where all week you get tubes , masks, templates , fonts , etc... the good stuff to use  with your Psp. On the weekends it is free sends so anything goes.... like graphics , comp sets , calendars , etc . We are 100% drama free. Our Ratings are G-AC so  you must be 21 years or older to join. We are an Aol Group but all servers are welcome here.

Monday ~ Friday*~*~*Anything that is some sorts of tube or font
{ example::: Template , Tube , installable Font , Frames , word art , masks...etc }

Saturday ~ Sunday *~*~*Anything you want
{ example::: Graphics , Comp Sets , Alpha's , etc }

***********************************
*~*~*Nicki's Psp Challenges*~*~*

  Hi,I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...
If you are looking for a challenge list where you do only challenges
well this is that list. I will send out 4 challenges a week , all you have
to do is do the challenges and then send them back thru the list for
everyone to see. What you will gain is the tube, tutorials and more
practice / fun in PSP. You will receive an Update Once a month.
{ the first of every month }. Come on and join this is going to be fun.We are an Aol group but accept all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.
NO DRAMA ZONE!!!!!
*~*~*Nicki's Just Tags*~*~*

HELP WANTED
Hi,I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...
This is a Tags only list .
I am looking for Taggers/Designers to send out tag offers
{ once a week each designer, more is always welcome } , I will send a Monthly Update to everyone. I will send Revised Updates to just my Taggers. We are an Aol group but accept all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.  if you are Interested click the link below.
*~*~*Nicki's Just Tags*~*~*

Hi,I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...This is a Tags only list .
I am looking for Taggers and Members .
My Designers will send out tag offers made by them
{ once a week each designer, more is always welcome }
I will send a Monthly Update to everyone.
I will send Revised Updates to just my Taggers.
Each Designer will have their own set of Rules for their offers
so please make sure to read them and follow them.  We are an Aol group but accept all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.
 if you are Interested click the link below.

The Advertising Place

You looking for new members / more members?
Come join ' The Advertising Place ' .
This is an advertising page sent out every 2 weeks
for you to send to all your lists This is the way to get them members.
Easy right ? So come join , just click the link below and send your Ads with it , make sure to ad to your link{s} 'TAP Sent Me' .
There is NO Drama at all , everything here goes thru Me and Me only ,
if not you will be removed right away.

Cda_10_2

A_Tube_A_Day

https://groups.io/g/A-Tube-A-Day

 Tube A Day, It's PSP/IM, we send out 5 tubes on

Monday, members create with them all week

And share their results. Stats or Tags. Graphic Challenges, too.

 It's fun to see all the

Unique creations, but with the same tubes. Also TUT

Challenges.

CruisinnStuff ~ Susanne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CRUISIN'S MAJIKAL GRAPHICS (CMG)Cruisins Majikal Graphics is a full variety list. We've been around since 1998, now that's a long time and we share everything but
the kitchen sink. No porn or XX stuff though !
We love music,movies, kicking back. Our forever hobby is Graphics,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CRUISIN'S SCRAPS ONLY (CSO)
CSO is rated G-SAC
Do you like  scraps?
We share ONLY scraps, and we have MOTW, so we can spoil that person
with scrap kits that they like. How fun is that ?
ONLY SCRAPS nothing else, no games etc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cruisin's Majikal Holidays ( CMH)
Welcome ! We are a group that shares Holdiay's
all year around. If it's on the calendar and a holiday
we share it!
It's a holiday everyday !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand
Yes all other ground is just sinking sand.
This group is a gathering of Jesus Lovin Saints. Non denominational
We love the Lord  we have daily scripture and meaning of it
Graphics, Scripture and Christian News.
We remain grounded in the Lord so we don't sink in the sand.
CutiebyFar1968 ~ Cara

Sound Bytes
MusiGroup
If you like music this is the group to be in!
The group sends out all genres of music.
To make things fun once a week we have a musical treasure hunt.
There is a 2 send/week requirement.
This is a real hassle free & friendly group.
Come on in & enjoy the tunes!
Tuberz Paradize
Are you a tube, kit, frame just an all out PSP addict?
Like to snag n share?
To keep things interesting we throw in a challenge here & there.
Come on & join us, we'd love to see you here !
There is a 2 send requirement /week.
We are all kids at heart, so let's have some fun together!
You'll be sent an invitation to join us @Groups.io.
EroToo1 ~ Karen

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
This group will be sharing books of all kinds.
This is a book only group.
Everyone can share their favorite books.
Mail can be heavy at times.
Do you enjoy receiving jigsaw puzzles?
Then this is the group to join.
Only jigsaw puzzles will be send.
A variety of shares including tutorials, programs, games;
Everything PSP related.
(Scrap kits, fonts, masks, frames, word art, etc.),
You name it, I send it.
Mail is sent several times a week by me only.
Members can share on 'Share Day.'
A link will be sent to the group for sharing.
Tubes from all great tubers.
Mail will be sent by me only.
I share once every 1 or 2 weeks.
Lots of tubes on send days!
Everything must be an animation.
We Have Daily TOTD.
(asst. anis, alphas, comp sets, tutorials, etc.)
Come give us a try.
All types of movies and music is shared.
This is a sharing group.
Mail can be heavy at times.
Come give us a try.
GoldilocksUK ~ Goldie/Cathy

Sparkles N Shine
If you are looking for a place to relax and make new friends, then Sparkles N Shinis the group for you. We are a group that has caring, friendly members. We opened in January 2006, and we are rated G to AC. We offer a range of activities from Psp challenges to games. We share all of the usual things like tubes, tags, fonts, recipes, jokes, music, graphics, animations. You must be 18 years or older to join. All mail is bcc'd for privacy. We cannot accept yahoo members due to the rate limit they impose.This is a no-drama list...we are all here to have fun, relax, and make new friends. Sending requirement is two per month. We have forwarders to help you. So, if you are interested, what are you waiting for? We would love to have you join :)

Irishluk99 ~ Jeanne

SweetDreams4All
If you enjoy Adult Entertainment
Than This List Is For You!
Our List Rating Is G to XXX
We Ask that you send at least one share a week.
We Will Be Sharing -
Pictures, Avi's,Videos,PPSs,
and Adult Stories
You May Share Anything
Except Child Porn Or Beastiality
To Join SweetDreams4All
Please click on the link below.
LilBabyRdNck ~ Debbie

Fun World
Looking for lot's of fun, well our name say's it all.
Looking for a list where everything is shared,?
Stop looking then,we share Blank Tags, Tubes,
Scrap Kits,Music, Recipe's and so much more.
We also have game's every week. We Spoil a member each
week.We are rated G-AC. There is a 2 send requirement,
each week to stay and have tons of Fun!
High Volume Mail at times. Come in and join the fun,
I am telling you that you will not be disappointed!
Fun World does have it all!!
Been open since May 2008 What you waiting on , come in?
Group is on Group Io
*************************
Scraps With Friends
If you create in PSP with Scrap's then you found your place.
We are the hottest Scrap List out there. Are you looking for
just Scraps? Then let me tell you that you found it.
We share all kinds of Scrap's here.
Looking for some new Scraps to build your collection up?
Then really STOP . You will find it all right here.
2 sends per week is required to stay in.
Sorry No Lurkers!!
We are a sharing and caring group.
Group is on Group Io
ScrapsWithFriends@groups.io | Home
*************************
"Just Totally Cute"
Well the name says it all.
We are rated G only.
Tags, Tubes, & other Psp
Related Items are allowed.
Lot's of cuteness going around in here.!
So if you like G rated things,
Come on in..
*************************
Colored Ad's Site
Are you looking for a great colorful place to run your
ads? Then look no further. All ads are accepted.
Pick you own Colors! Any Rating Ads can be
ran here. Ads will go out 2 times a month.
So what are you waiting on Pretty up them ads and
get them on the site.
Group is on Group Io
*************************
Blanks A Galore (reopened)
Looking for Blank Tag Only. Well this is your spot.
The only thing that can be sent to this group are Blank
Non or Animated Tags, nothing else.
There is a 2 send per week requirement.
Rated G-AC!!! Group Io!
Easy way to get some awesome blank tags to use for game winners,
or your personal use. All Credit Goes to the Creator's!!
Blanks-A-Galore@groups.io | Home
*************************
**Friends & Tubes**
Calling All Tube Lovers Out There!!!
Hey You Yea You Reading This Are You Crazy
Over Tubes And Love To Share And Snag Them?
We Are Rated G-R Must Be 18 Yrs To Join.
2 Send Requirement Per Week Is A Must To Stay.
High Volume Mail At Times.
100% Drama Free.
In Every Send You Make.
FriendsAndTubes@groups.io | Home
*************************
Best Tags & Tube Wars
Voted number 1 War on the net now day's.
So calling all you Tag and Tube Lover's out there
come in and join the fun. Got crazy with the rest of us!
Wars are once a month Friday Thru Sunday's !
Mail is VERY Heavy, we get over 1,000 plus shares.
We are Rated G-AC. There is a 20 send per war required to
keep doing the war's with us.
Everyone must send there first 20 share's within the first
12 hours of the war, not hard to do!
Stop Looking for Lots Of Fun , Tubes and Tags Join us Today!
Some War's are Themed!!
Group is on Group Io
*************************
Sexy Playroom
Like to spice up your mail box with some clean adult things.?
We share Tube's, Tags, Graphics, and more as long as it's
sexy. This group is rated SAC to AC.,
please remember this isjust for fun and this is for good taste things
No Porn, Sex Acts,
are allowed. Clean Adult Tubes, Tags and more only please.
No Cute Stuff Here Ever will ever been seen!
2 Sends per week is required to stay with us checking out the
Hunks and Ladies :)
Don't be shy step in the playroom and let's start playing.
Group is on Group Io
*************************
House Of Darkness
Are you looking to join a house of horror?
Well look no further, nothing cute about this group.
Blood, Gore,Evil,Goth,Horror anything that would
scare is what we share here. Tubes, Tags, Graphics,
much more. If you like this sort of stuff join.
Sending is required. Sorry No Lurkers!!
Group is on Group .Io
*************************
The North Pole
Are you in LOVE with Christmas?
The stop looking and get in here.
We share everything to do with Christmas
We are rated G-AC
Everyone must send or your be put
on the Naughty List
So Come Play with Santa and His Elves.
Don't Forget Be Good Santa Is Watching Us.
The-North-Pole@groups.io | Home
*************************
~Amazing Tubers ~ **
Brand New List.
This is A Tube's Only List,
but this one is for special tubes,
you can only share certain artist,
there all FTU so nobody can get into
any type of trouble here.
Please check out the Home Page For
the list of what can be sent.
Come Check us out.
*************************
Its-Animation~Times **
Comp Set's - Tag's - Animation's to create - Bling's -and more.
Rated G-AC some adult animations might be sent so we want everyone to be safe in here so all must be marked. Again failing to do so you will be removed.
Never send any Incredimail you will be removed please turn that off when sending here!!!!!! **

Addicted-To-Animation@groups.io | Home
*************************
::All-About-Kewl-Comps:: **
We are here to send Comp Set's - Extra's -Days Of The Week (Dotw) that is it..We are Rated G -AC
This is a sharing group everyone must send at least 2 sets a week. There are plenty out there to share..!!
No Drama of any kind will be allowed we will remove anyone for doing it..
Let's Have Lots Of Fun..!!!!!!!!! **

All-About-Kewl-Comps@groups.io | Home
*************************
AnimalKingdom@groups.io | Home
Animal Kingdom, is only for Animals , that is all that will be sent here.
Tube's - Tag - Graphic's - Comp Set's - Etc as long as it is animal related it can be sent here.
Rated G-AC Only because of scary looking Animals such as Snakes, and things.
Snakes,Lions, Puppies, Kittens, Bears, Spiders plus more will and can be sent here..
Everyone must send to stay in the Kingdom!!!
Please no Incredimail it is not allowed here please turn it off when sending, if you fail to do so your be asked to leave. **
*************************
Holiday Times
We are back and we are not shutting down,
I been asked by so many to make this group again
Please remember this is only holidays
any holidays anytime.
*************************
Celebs Unlimited
Celebs Only, Meaning anyone who is a Celeb, can be sport members ,
tv shows, movies, musicians, whatever as long as there a
Celeb. Tubes, Tags anything is okay to send here as
long as its some sort of Celebs.
*************************
Colored Adz Swap
 Ads Page List. This is going to be different from the Ads Site. Everyone is allowed to join. Do not worry about cutting your ads down to a certain words. I do not believe in that. I mean do not make a BOOK lol but you know what I mean. No set Date really depends on how many members I get and how fast.
*************************
Mist-Tube-Lovers **
 Calling all the Mist Tube Lovers out there.
Do you like to collect mist tubes, like to
see them pretty mist tubes.
Then stop looking this is the place for you!!
We are a sharing list . There is a 2 send
requirement weekly. Highly enforced.
Rated G-R.
No Lurkers allowed! Please Read Home Page !
Mist-Tube-Lovers@groups.io | Home
*************************
Creative Time
Looking for all members that love to Create.
Do you like to just do challenges and create?
Challenges will be done M-F..
No Bashing anyone's creations allowed.
Everyone must do at least 2 challenges a week.
So what are you waiting for get in here and start
some new creations.
Please Make Sure you Read Home Page
*************************
Crazy Over Pngs **
We are a Fun Sharing Png Tube's Only
group, so if you like to collect and share
png tubes only, come check us out.
Please check out the home page.
We are a sharing group everyone must share
weekly, highly enforced.
Rated G-R
CrazyOverPngs@groups.io | Home
*************************
Kewl Graphics **
That is right we only share Graphic's here.
No Tags or Tubes ever allowed here.
We are a sharing list so everyone must send.
2 sends per week is required this is highly inforced.
Please read the home page !
Rated G-R
Kewl-Graphics@groups.io | Home
*************************
Beach Lovers **
Beach & Summer Themes
Anything Related to Beaches, Under The Sea,
Nautical, Fish, Sea, Dolphins,
Whales, Scenes, Etc.
Tubes, Tags, Graphics, Frames, Kits,
anything but must be related to the Beach Theme.
Beach-Lovers@groups.io | Home
*************************
Haunted House  **
Do you DARE to ENTER?
If you love Halloween,Stop
looking this is the place to ENTER,
We share only Halloween, Gore,
Zombies, anything to do with Halloween.
Stop Looking and ask for a Key to Enter.
Entering at your own RISK, we must say.
Everyone must share weekly or your,
be eaten by the Zombies.
RATED G-AC
*************************
Toon's World **
Are you still a kid at heart? Calling all you cartoon,
lover's to join us in this crazy little world.
We will be sharing Cartoon Character's such as Pooh Bear,
Sponge Bob,Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Taz, Bugs Bunny,
Goofy, Minnie, Marvel you name them we will
be sharing them. Blank Tags, Tubes, Comp Sets,Graphic's
anything that has a Cartoon Character on it.
Rated G so anyone can join in.
2 sends per week is required to stay with us.
Group is on Group Io
*************************
Four Seasons **
Calling all you Seasonal Lovers Out there.
Do you love Summer, Spring , Fall or Winter,
or maybe them all!
Come check us out that is all that we will be sending
So stop looking come in.
*************************
World Of Psp **
Do you love to create or just collect these things?
This group is for on Psp we are only allowing
certain things in this group.We share Frames,
Temps,Fonts,Brushes,Mask,Plugins,Blings,
Filters and More.Sorry No Tubes Or Tags allowed.
Sorry No Lurker's
There is a 2 send requirement Weekly.
Sounds like fun then click below .
Group. Io
*************************
~ Booty Call~ **
We are little different Adult Psp Group.
This adult group is for Tags Only.
We can share Blank Tags, Graphics, Comp Sets
Everything in here must be SAC to AC!
Nothing Cute here but them Hottie Men LOL.
Everyone must send to stay in here..
*************************
SideLines **
Let's Talk Some Sports!

Do Love You Nascar,Basketball

Football,Hockey,Wrestling,Baseball!

And all other sports!
 Stop Looking!
We Are For Serious Sport Lovers.
.
1 Sends per week to stay with the team!
LisTags41 ~ Lis

Anyones-Tagz
Anyone would like to Collect, Receive and Send out
Tags, Comps and Backgrounds and this is a list to get anything.
Now Open in Groups.io
Open To All Browsers
Minimum 1 Send a Week to Start
No Lurkers Please
***********************************
Enchanted Ads Swap
Interested in Advertising
Opening Soon in Groups.io
Opening with 10 Members or Less
Open to All Browsers
Only Open for Owners, List Leaders, and Ad Manager
Sending Each Week on Friday's
Scentz-Adz
Open in Groups.io
Interested in Advertising
Open to All Browsers
Only Open for Owners, List Leaders, and Ad Manager
Sending Each Week on Monday's
Swinging Guys and Dolls
Open in AOL and EmailDoDo
Open To All Browsers
Looking for All Music Eras
in All Types of Music
We are Here to Send All Kinds of Music from
50's to the Present
2 Sends a Week
No Lurkers Please
Trace's Treasures
Open in Groups.io
Open to All Browsers
This is a Variety list for Graphics, Tags, Recipes,Games, PSP Stuff, Request List and a little bit of this and that. Also sending music, movies and programs as requests. This group will be Rated G to R with all adult content marked,as not to offend anyone, or to be opened in front of the kids.
MyAdGroups63 ~ Sandy

  This group is BRAND new.

Animations R Us ~

HELLO  and WELCOME to Animations R Us

If you like animations this is the place to be.

They can be tags,graphics, anything animated, but please

NO ALPHABETS or INCREDIMAIL.

There is NO LURKING you must post or be unsubbed without warning.

We are G -Rated to SAC

So join in and lets have fun share them animations!

This Group is an OLD GROUP from Yahoo Groups that's Returning

Celebrity tubes n more~

 We would like to welcome you to our group of Celeb Explosion.

Here we share a variety of Celebrity Tubes graphics tag extras,
blanks,avatars, Celeb Scans,
Blinkies wallpapers and you may also share music.
You may  also put tags up for request here, but they must be Celebrities.
We share everything here, but PLEASE NO sharing of Incredimail!
This is a NO LURKING ZONE!
You MUST POST TO REMAIN A MEMBER at least twice a week.
 This group is BRAND new

Holidays R Us ~

Welcome to Holidays R US!

Who doesn't just love the Holidays I know I do!
This group is to share your Holiday tubes, tags, blanks, avatars, Music,
Recipes, Movies and
Scrap kits anything related to the Holidays which includes St Patrick's Day,
 Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving.
No Incredimail shared or used  and G rated to SAC
This is a Sharing group and no limit on what is shared.

*** NO LURKERS***  Post or Be unsubbed without warning.

This group is BRAND new.

Sandy and Tammy's Wishing Well

Welcome to Sandy and Tammy's Wishing Well of Requests.
Tubes can range from G to SAC.
This is  a place to request the things you may be ISO here is an
idea on what we offer.Things to request don't have to be all tubes
you can share FONTS, Scrap kits anything you are ISO.
When sharing members must add previews embedded in emails.
Absolutely there will be No Lurking!!
We are a Sharing group.
Once you join you must post and share or you will be removed without notice.
Enjoy your stay and lets get to sharing.
This group is BRAND new.

SassyDeb Tubes ONLY

 We  created this group for those that love SassyDeb tubes.
TUBES Range from  G - Rated to A/C

We only will be sharing her tubes and previews here.

And her tags she has created for us.

NO OTHER TUBES WILL BE ALLOWED.

There will be NO LURKING in this group!

If you are just sitting and snagging you will be removed without warning.

NO INCREDIMAIL here.
Let's just enjoy the ride and share our SassyDeb tubes and Tags she made us.
She also made Extras,but I don't have many of those so if you
have extras please share them.

Play nice or you will be removed without warning !

This group is BRAND new

    Scraps Unlimited ~

Welcome to Scraps Unlimited.
Here we share Scrap Kits,
Mini Kits,Quick kits and anything related.
We don't allow Lurking.
We are asking that you share at least 2 times a week.
NON INCREDIMAIL Sharing and Snagging group.
This is G-Rated to SAC group.

This Group is an OLD GROUP that's Returning

Sinfully Playful PSP

Welcome to our group of Sinfully Playful PSP.
This group has been around before on Yahoo groups,
we brought it back on yahoo groups, but changed over recently to groupsio.
Here we share a variety of Tubes from G-Rated to Tasteful Adult, graphics,
tag extras,blanks,avatars,Blinkies, wallpapers, Anime, Movies,
music and share your favorite recipes. You can also put tags up for request.
We have a THEME of the week as the groups membership grows we will have a MOTW.
This is a NO LURKING ZONE!
You MUST POST TO REMAIN A MEMBER AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK.

NO INCREDIMAIL PLEASE.
So join in and share and lets have some fun.
You can also put tags up for request if you like.
You must be 18 years old to join us.

This group is BRAND new.

Sandy and Tammy's Wishing Well

Welcome to Sandy and Tammy's Wishing Well of Requests.
Tubes can range from G to SAC.
This is  a place to request the things you may be ISO here is an
idea on what we offer.Things to request don't have to be all tubes
you can share FONTS, Scrap kits anything you are ISO.
When sharing members must add previews embedded in emails.
Absolutely there will be No Lurking!!
We are a Sharing group.
Once you join you must post and share or you will be removed without notice.
Enjoy your stay and lets get to sharing.
 RPaige2 ~ Beck

Native-American- Incredimail

*We share Native American, Wildlife Stats,*

Tube, and Graphic'sHistory and Legends when time allows.
Friday - Sunday are Free  Shares Days
No A/C, S/A/C, or GothicEver Allowed. You have to introduce yourself with in the first 24 hours you join the group..Lurkers welcome but sharing encouraged.  Sharing with  Incredimail  is encouraged if you still have it.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/native-american-incredimail

Sccudder ~ Sharon

Welcome!
This group is where I share my Incredimail letters
that I create. We are a family-friendly group so you
will not find any AC here!
We would love to have you join us! I look forward to creating new letters for you!
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/SLSStatCorner
Do you create IM letters? Then this is the place to be. This group is for people who create IM stationery either from others tutorials or their own creation! We
are a family friendly group so no AC please. We also welcome people who like to snag and share IM letters!  We would love to see your creations, so come join us please and share your work with us!
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/PSPTubesNMore
We are a sharing group that shares tubes, masks,scrap kits,graphics etc.  Anything that we can create with in PSP.
We are a family-friendly group, so no A/C please. We have a high volume of mail at times, so you might want to use an email that gives you quite a bit of space. We would love to have you join us! So pull up a chair and start sharing and snagging!

SkyeHawk ~ Ceil

Graphic Fanatics
Our Rating is : General to SAC only.
18 or older only
Our group is a small group
looking for new members
who enjoy participating.
We send tubes, graphics, tags,recipes
and other things of interest.
************
WADS
An informative group
for those who want information
on weight control ,
diabetes, and other health issues.
Some recipes and games are included.
Participation is not necessary
but is recommended.
If interested contact us
for a disclaimer

Smudge1232003 ~ Tina

 A Group For Delicious Low Budget Recipes
A Family G Rated Group
https://groups.io/g/DeliciousLowBudgetRecipes
A place where all the delicious and fabulous recipes you will find here are based on
Low Budget recipes that anyone could afford and enjoy.
We welcome all recipes, from all over the world,
All ethnic group recipes are welcome and we would love you to share them, by posting.
The magic words here are DELICIOUS LOW BUDGET.

A Group For Prudent Living
A Family G Rated Group
https://prudent-living.groups.io/g/main
This is a group where we can collectively share and learn from others on how to live frugally,
do DIY, whether it be gardening, home repairs, homesteading, self-reliance, self-sufficiency, permaculture,
Organics, making your own products, economical cooking, home remedies, auto repairs, and much, much more.

StarsTeacher ~ Linda

~ Bible Trivia ~
Join us to learn more about God's Word in a simple, fun, weekly trivia game!
owner sends to the list...with a max of three emails per week, except for
special announcements or ads. You receive ten questions per week. All participants
receive prize tags at the end of the week, whether answers are right or wrong. The
goal is not to see how smart you are, but rather to give you the opportunity for
study and learning more about God's Word. Members are NOT required to play
weekly, but NEVER playing or responding may get you dropped.

mail to:StarsTeacher@...  / subject: Sign me up for BIBLE TRIVIA!! ?? sent me!
This group is a low volume, G-rated list that anyone can join! Only the
~ Cutie's Creations ~
This group's purpose is solely to receive my sporadic tag and header offers.
Low mail volume, as I'm the only one sending. I also have an Always List that
~ Label It "Linda" ~
If you're name is Linda, and you enjoy sharing and snagging "Linda" tags,
then join us in this laid-back snag/share group just for "Linda" tags.

LabelItLinda+subscribe@groups.io

~ TagsNMore ~
Like Having Fun???
Tags N More is a list where we share tags or anything else that
catches our eye. We offer a Request Page, Theme/Word/Color/Letter
of the Day, Weekly Games, and a Daily Math Challenge.
Rated G-SAC - No nudity. Open Monday thru Friday.
We have taggers and forwarders to assist when needed.
One send per week required.
The only mail that HAS to be read are ones marked DND.

mail to:Omasic13@...,FreeSpiritForYou@... / Subject: TnM ~ Please Send Disclaimer! ?? Sent Me!
SweetLipsWavin ~ Catherine

B&O Animations
Animated Only Group.
There is a required 2 sends a week.
You must read all DND Emails.
Our group is G rated.
We have many games (COTW, WOTD, LOTD, Themes)
Along with spoiling one of our members with being MOTW.
If you love Animations as much as we do
I would love you to come join us.
************************
CEEBREEZ CORNER
If you are looking for friendly helpful group, well
search has ended, you found it here!!!!!!!
This is a group for trading graphics,tags,tubes, masks and anything to do with PSP.
We are a small group. We have a range of talent from just beginning and up.
We range from G rating to R absolutely no porn.We
have games . We now offer music mp3s and wavs, alphas and recipes..
So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in click the link for an invite. There is a 2 sends a week min.
Friendly people welcomed, no drama. Save the drama for your mama.
send me an invite
************************
GIN'S TAGGIN N SNAGGIN
We are a Closed BCC specialty tag Group that
sends any kind of personal tag creations, Wednesday is snaggin day! Everyone on the list can send on Wednesdays or Snag!
Rating from G -R.
This is a 2 Send Per Wk Min.Share list, for taggers only.
If this sounds good to you then what cha waiting for, sign up.
Must be 21 or older to join!
I want to sign up!
************************
Gin's Taggin and Snaggin
We are a Closed BCC specialty tag Group that
sends any kind of personal tag creations, Wednesday is snaggin day
Ranging from G -R.
We are in need of Taggers! If you are a tagger
and would like to share you work with others.
Please come and join us!  We
ask that you send at least two tag offers a week
If you would like to be a tagger, please email using
the link with three of your original works.
You Must be 21 or older to join

I want to be a tagger, here are 3 of my original tags!

TagginLady40 ~ Char

Want Tubes?
This is the place to be.
We are a new tubes lists
w/hassle & stress free worries.

Sit back & share tubes, no minimum
sends required, all mail is forwardable.
This is a G to R rated list with no lower
front nudity or beastiality.
Come join a family related atmosphere list.

DND- Please-Send-A-Disclaimer-For-Tubes-R-Us

TheSaskiaCreations ~ Marika

Here is where I share my Incredimail creations

Lis