Topics

SCENTZ-ADS FOR THE WEEKEND OF 08/08/2020

Lis aka Lisa

2001.Aisha123 ~ Aisha

the  other group is called incontinence and serves as a safe space for incontinence sufferers to talk about their daily struggles, products that work for them, or to ask questions of other sufferers about how to handle situations they may find themselves in, or how they can make daily life easier.

to subscribe to this group, send a message  to:

incontinence+subscribe@groups.io

 Angeleyezz0129 ~ Angel

Angels List
Want a list that is fun and erotic?
Angels List is an adult list that includes graphics, tags,
animations,  poetry, songs, games and much more.
There is a one send requirement per week.
Our list includes G-EAC so you need to be 21 to join.
  Come and join our happy family!
******************************
Forever Yours
Forever Yours is a romance list that includes graphics, tags, animations,
 poetry, songs, games and much more.
There is a one send requirement per week.
Our list includes G-SAC which is no lower frontal nudity.
We also have forwarders for those that cannot send their own mail to the list.
  Come and join our happy family!

Bloopster2 ~ Jane

*\/*~*God's Own*~*\/*
God's Own is a family of caring and committed Christians
 who love the Lord and want to bring glory to His name. We are
"G" rated only group, and have a wide variety to offer you, including
daily devotions, caring & sharing, praise & prayer, games, "G rated"  tags, recipes, and music shares, to name just a few.  We share things that are happening in our world from a Christian world view, and how it relates to us.... especially as believers. No required sends, but you are
encouraged to join in!  Come and get to know us, you'll be glad you did!   We are currently looking for a few more sisters and brothers who are seeking to grow in their faith.  If that sounds like you,
God's Own may be your new family too   = )

If links are not working, please use the following information:
Mail to: Bloopster2@...
Subject Line: DND ~ God's Own ~ (reason for your email)

CDA_10_2 ~ Connie

A_Tube_A_Day

https://groups.io/g/A-Tube-A-Day

 Tube A Day, It's PSP/IM, we send out 5 tubes on

Monday, members create with them all week

And share their results. Stats or Tags. Graphic Challenges, too.  It's fun to see all the

Unique creations, but with the same tubes. Also TUT

Challenges.

CandysCreationz ~ Nicki
ItalianCandy37
RottweilerLover53

"Nicki's Psp Haven"

Hi, I am Nicki aka Italiancandy37.... Are you looking for Tubes without getting a mailbox full of other stuff not really usable in Psp??? then you need to join us here at "Nicki's Psp Haven"the place where all week you get tubes , masks, templates , fonts , etc... the good stuff to use  with your Psp. On the weekends it is free sends so anything goes.... like graphics , comp sets , calendars , etc . We are 100% drama free. Our Ratings are G-AC so  you must be 21 years or older to join. We are an Aol Group but all servers are welcome here.

Monday ~ Friday*~*~*Anything that is some sorts of tube or font
{ example::: Template , Tube , installable Font , Frames , word art , masks...etc }

Saturday ~ Sunday *~*~*Anything you want
{ example::: Graphics , Comp Sets , Alpha's , etc }

*~*~*Nicki's Psp Challenges*~*~*

  Hi,I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...
If you are looking for a challenge list where you do only challenges
well this is that list. I will send out 4 challenges a week , all you have
to do is do the challenges and then send them back thru the list for
everyone to see. What you will gain is the tube, tutorials and more
practice / fun in PSP. You will receive an Update Once a month.
{ the first of every month }. Come on and join this is going to be fun.We are an Aol group but accept all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.
NO DRAMA ZONE!!!!!
*~*~*Nicki's Just Tags*~*~*

HELP WANTED
Hi,I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...
This is a Tags only list .
I am looking for Taggers/Designers to send out tag offers
{ once a week each designer, more is always welcome } , I will send a Monthly Update to everyone. I will send Revised Updates to just my Taggers. We are an Aol group but accept all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.  if you are Interested click the link below.
***********
*~*~*Nicki's Just Tags*~*~*

Hi,I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...This is a Tags only list .
I am looking for Taggers and Members .
My Designers will send out tag offers made by them
{ once a week each designer, more is always welcome }
I will send a Monthly Update to everyone.
I will send Revised Updates to just my Taggers.
Each Designer will have their own set of Rules for their offers
so please make sure to read them and follow them.  We are an Aol group but accept all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.

 if you are Interested click the link below.
CutieByFar ~ Cara

Sound Bytes
MusiGroup
If you like music this is the group to be in!
The group sends out all genres of music.
To make things fun once a week we have a musical treasure hunt.  There is a 2 send/week requirement.
This is a real hassle free & friendly group.
Come on in & enjoy the tunes!
Tuberz Paradize
Are you a tube, kit, frame just an all out PSP addict?
Like to snag n share?  To keep things interesting we throw in a challenge here & there.  Come on & join us, we'd love to see you here!  There is a 2 send requirement /week.
We are all kids at heart, so let's have some fun together!
You'll be sent an invitation to join us @Groups.io.
EroToo1 ~ Karen

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
This group will be sharing books of all kinds.
This is a book only group.
Everyone can share their favorite books.
Mail can be heavy at times.
All types of movies and music is shared.
This is a sharing group.
Mail can be heavy at times.
Come give us a try.
A variety of shares including tutorials, programs, games;
Everything PSP related.
(Scrap kits, fonts, masks, frames, word art, etc.),
You name it, I send it.
Mail is sent several times a week by me only.
Members can share on 'Share Day.'
A link will be sent to the group for sharing.
Everything must be an animation.
We Have Daily TOTD.
(asst. anis, alphas, comp sets, tutorials, etc.)
Come give us a try.
******************************
KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES
Do you enjoy receiving jigsaw puzzles?
Then this is the group to join.
Only jigsaw puzzles will be send.
Tubes from all great tubers.
Mail will be sent by me only.
I share once every 1 or 2 weeks.
Lots of tubes on send days!
GoldiLocksUK ~ Goldie

Sparkles N Shine
If you are looking for a place to relax and make new friends, then Sparkles N Shinis the group for you. We are a group that has caring, friendly members. We opened in January 2006, and we are rated G to AC. We offer a range of activities from Psp challenges to games. We share all of the usual things like tubes, tags, fonts, recipes, jokes, music, graphics, animations. You must be 18 years or older to join. All mail is bcc'd for privacy. We cannot accept yahoo members due to the rate limit they impose.This is a no-drama list...we are all here to have fun, relax, and make new friends. Sending requirement is two per month. We have forwarders to help you. So, if you are interested, what are you waiting for? We would love to have you join :)

LilBabyRdNck ~ Debbie

All My Rowdy Friends
New List looking for some Great Senders.
We are back where we wanted.
Do you like Country & Western?
If so this is going to be your place, sending all your
Cowboys, Cowgirls, Farm, Country , Western
and much more . We are rated G-R
*****************************
Amazing Tubers
This group is only for certain type of tubes made by
certain Free To Use.
Examples of a few are Sassy Deb's,FBR,DMT,
Molly,Tineke,DLM,and many more please check
out the Home Page for all Details.
Miss them Old Tubers Us To..
Rated G-R. Heavy Mail at Times.
Everyone Must Send No Lurkers Please!
*****************************
Animal Kingdom
Are you an Animal Lover?
Wow that's great that makes more of us.
All that will be shared in here is animals,
anything from Pets to Wild.
Tube, Tags, Etc Animal Related!
We are some real Animal Lovers in Here.
Mail Can Be Heavy at times.
2 sends per week, No Lurkers.
*****************************
Best Tags & Tube Wars
Voted number 1 War on the net now day's.
So calling all you Tag and Tube Lover's out there
come in and join the fun. Got crazy with the rest of us!
Wars are once a month Friday Thru Sunday's !
Mail is VERY Heavy, we get over 1,000 plus shares.
We are Rated G-AC. There is a 30 send per war required to keep doing the war's with us.
Everyone must send there first 20 share's within the first 12 hours of the war, not hard to do!
Stop Looking for Lots Of Fun , Tubes and Tags Join us Today!  Some War's are Themed!!
Everyone is Allowed To Pre Load all week Long..
Group is on Group Io
*****************************
Blanks A Galore
Looking for Blank Tag Only. Well this is your spot.
The only thing that can be sent to this group are Blank
Non or Animated Tags, nothing else.
There is a 2 send per week requirement.
Rated G-AC!!! Group Io!
Easy way to get some awesome blank tags to use for game winners, or your personal use. All Credit Goes to the Creator's!!
I LOVE BLANKS
*****************************
Celebs Unlimited
Celebs Only, Meaning anyone who is a Celeb, can be sport members, tv shows, movies, musicians, whatever as long as there a Celeb. Tubes, Tags anything is okay to send here as long as its some sort of Celebs.
I LOVE CELEBS
*****************************
Colored Ad's Site
Are you looking for a great colorful place to run your
ads? Then look no further. All ads are accepted.
Pick you own Colors! Any Rating Ads can be
ran here. Ads will go out 2 times a month.
So what are you waiting on Pretty up them ads and
get them on the site.
Group is on Group Io
*****************************
Colored Adz Swap
Colored Ads Swap is now going to run totally different,
you are now going to send your groups out weekly
to the group and swap with everyone you, make the page yourself, we share with whomever shares the ads to the group weekly. So everyone get them ads nice
and Pretty for each Other,
Good Luck All..
LET'S GET SWAPPING
*****************************
Comps-Treasure-Chest
We are here to send Comp Set's - Extra's -Days Of The Week (Dotw) that is it..We are Rated G -AC
This is a sharing group everyone must send at least 2 sets a week. There are plenty out there to share..!!
No Drama of any kind will be allowed we will remove anyone for doing it..
Let's Have Lots Of Fun..!!!!!!!!! **

COMPS TREASURE CHEST
*****************************
Creative Time
Looking for all members that love to Create.
Do you like to just do challenges and create?
Challenges will be done M-F..
No Bashing anyone's creations allowed.
Everyone must do at least 2 challenges a week.
So what are you waiting for get in here and start
some new creations.
Please Make Sure you Read Home Page
*****************************
"Cute & Sweet"
Well the name says it all.
We are rated G only we share all sorts
of things,such asTags, Tubes,
& other Psp Related Items are allowed.
Lot's of cuteness going around in here.!
So if you like G rated things,
Come on in..
*****************************
Debbie's Kitchen
Like Collecting Recipes, Home Ideas, DYI ,
Collect Psp Items such as Food etc Tubes and
Tags yes thats what we do here too.
Come join us We all need to make sure
we make some kinda sends, so we keep this up and going.
Mail Can Be Heavy at Times.
*****************************
Debbie's Treasures
Myself and Staff are the only Senders.
If your looking for a group just
to Chill out this is your Place to be.
We send everything in this group.
Rated G-R. Mail Can Be Heavy
At Times. Depending on our
time.!
This is Not a New Group its Been Private
up until Now.
****************************
Double D's Theme Wars
We do Theme Wars every
month something different for everyone.
No Lurkers Allowed. 30 Sends per
war. So if you Love Wars,
your going to Love this one.
All Leaders Are Allowed to Place 1
Ad per send in your mail.
*****************************
**Friends & Tubes**
Calling All Tube Lovers Out There!!!
Hey You Yea You Reading This Are You Crazy
Over Tubes And Love To Share And Snag Them?
We Are Rated G-R Must Be 18 Yrs To Join.
2 Send Requirement Per Week Is A Must To Stay.
High Volume Mail At Times.
100% Drama Free.
In Every Send You Make.
*****************************
Fun World
Looking for lot's of fun, well our name say's it all.
Looking for a list where everything is shared,?
Stop looking then,we share Blank Tags, Tubes,
Scrap Kits,Music, Recipe's and so much more.
We also have game's every week. We Spoil a member each week.We are rated G-AC. There is a 2 send requirement, each week to stay and have tons of Fun!
High Volume Mail at times. Come in and join the fun,
I am telling you that you will not be disappointed!
Fun World does have it all!!
Been open since May 2008 What you waiting on , come in?
Group is on Group Io
*****************************
Haunted House
Do you DARE to ENTER?
If you love Halloween,Stop
looking this is the place to ENTER,
We share only Hallow
een, Gore,
Zombies, anything to do with Halloween.
Stop Looking and ask for a Key to Enter.
Entering at your own RISK, we must say.
Everyone must share weekly or your,
be eaten by the Zombies.
RATED G-AC
Click Below To Enter.
LETS GET SPOOKED
*****************************
Holiday Times
Calling all you Holiday Lovers out there.
We share all Holidays no matter what it is.
We share Tags, Tubes, Kits, and so much more
as long as its Holiday Related.
No Lurker's allowed Everyone Must send Weekly.
High Volume Group
*****************************
House Of Darkness
Are you looking to join a house of horror?
Well look no further, nothing cute about this group.
Blood, Gore,Evil,Goth,Horror anything that would
scare is what we share here. Tubes, Tags, Graphics,
much more. If you like this sort of stuff join.
Sending is required. Sorry No Lurkers!!
Group is on Group .Io
ENTER IF YOU DARE
*****************************
Its-Animation~Times
Comp Set's - Tag's - Animation's to create - Bling's -and more.  Rated G-AC some adult animations might be sent so we want everyone to be safe in here so all must be marked.  Again failing to do so you will be removed.
No Lurkers, No Drama!!
ANIMATION TIME
*****************************
Leaders Eyes Only
This is ONLY for Leader's to help each
other with Ideas, or keeping trouble
away from our Groups.
There is NO DRAMA, you will be Removed.
Help each other with Ideas for there
groups . Please Nobody Allowed Unless you
own a Group, I will have Names Checked
through group to make sure.
****************************
Life's A Beach
Beach & Summer Themes
Anything Related to Beaches, Under The Sea,
Nautical, Fish, Sea, Dolphins,
Whales, Scenes, Etc.
Tubes, Tags, Graphics, Frames, Kits,
anything but must be related to the Beach Theme.
*****************************
PNG Tube Wars
New Exciting War Happening Here.
If love PNGS this is the place you want to be
We do wars Once a month and it is No
Themed, All Leaders can place 1
Ad in there sends.
NO LURKERS Sorry, 30 Sends Per War.
Rated G- R .
Come on in and Join Us.
*****************************
Pretty Scenic
 Calling all the Scenic Lovers.
Do you like to collect pretty Scenes ?
see them pretty mist scenes too?
Then stop looking this is the place for you!!
We are a sharing list . There is a 2 send
requirement weekly. Highly enforced.
Rated G-R.
No Lurkers allowed! Please Read Home Page !
I LOVE SCENES
*****************************
Scraps With Friends
If you create in PSP with Scrap's then you found your place.  We are the hottest Scrap List out there. Are you looking for just Scraps? Then let me tell you that you found it.  We share all kinds of Scrap's here.
Looking for some new Scraps to build your collection up?  Then really STOP . You will find it all right here.
2 sends per week is required to stay in.
Sorry No Lurkers!!  We are a sharing and caring group.
Group is on Group Io
I LOVE SCRAPS
*****************************
Sexy Playroom
Like to spice up your mail box with some clean adult things.?  We share Tube's, Tags, Graphics, and more as long as it's sexy. This group is rated SAC to AC.,
please remember this isjust for fun and this is for good taste things like No Porn, Sex Acts,
are allowed. Clean Adult Tubes, Tags and more only please.  No Cute Stuff Here Ever will ever been seen!
2 Sends per week is required to stay with us checking out the Hunks and Ladies :)
Don't be shy step in the playroom and let's start playing.
Group is on Group Io
LETS ALL GET SEXY
*****************************
SideLines
Let's Talk Some Sports!
Do Love You Nascar,Basketball
Football,Hockey,Wrestling,Baseball
And all other sports!
 Stop Looking!
We Are For Serious Sport Lovers..
1 Sends per week to stay with the team!
LET'S SCORE
*****************************
Siggy Piggy Snaggers
Are you looking for a Group to get Name Tags,
these are all Tags that are already Pre Tagged
with people's names on them, so come
on in and Snag for yourself and your friends.
Everyone Can Send if they Like.
Share The Love. Upon Joining Fill Out Data Base.
*****************************
Snag-Along
Tired of groups where you have to make weekly sends?
Do you want to be able to forward the mail?
We are calling all Senders & Lurkers,
Owner or Co Owner this is going to be
your new Hang Out. Not only you can chill if you want,
but each send you make you can add 1 Ad per email,
I mean it can't get cooler than that can it?
MAIL WILL BE HEAVY AT TIMES.
Rated G-AC. No Sends Required!!
Let's Start Snagging
*****************************
Spoiled Brats Ads
Welcome to a Brand New Ad Place.
We are a news Letter Ad but we
do it different here.?
Are you tired of join ad groups that have
long list to get through to look, not here.
Its Different Each Week.
All New Owners Are Welcomed No Matter
How may Members you have.
Pretty up them ADS..
SPOTLIGHT MY ADS
*****************************
The North Pole
Are you in LOVE with Christmas?
The stop looking and get in here.
We share everything to do with Christmas
We are rated G-AC
Everyone must send or your be put
on the Naughty List
So Come Play with Santa and His Elves.
Don't Forget Be Good Santa Is Watching Us.
JOIN THE NORTH POLE
*****************************
The World Of Psp
Do you love to create or just collect these things?
This group is for on Psp we are only allowing
certain things in this group.We share Frames,
Temps,Fonts,Brushes,Mask,Plugins,Blings,
Filters and More.Sorry No Tubes Or Tags allowed.
Sorry No Lurker's
There is a 2 send requirement Weekly.
Sounds like fun then click below .
Group. Io
JOIN WORLD OF PSP
LisTags10 ~ Lisa ~ My Adz

Anyone's Tagz-n-Tubez
Anyone would like to Collect, Receive and Send out
Tags, Comps and Backgrounds and this is a list to get anything.
Now Open in Groups.io
Open To All Browsers
Minimum 1 Send a Week to Start
No Lurkers Please
***********************************
Scentz-Ads
Open in Groups.io
Interested in Advertising
Open to All Browsers
Only Open for Owners, List Leaders, and Ad Manager
Sending Each Week on Monday's
Swinging Guys and Dolls
Open in AOL and EmailDoDo
Open To All Browsers
Looking for All Music Eras
in All Types of Music
We are Here to Send All Kinds of Music from
50's to the Present
2 Sends a Week
No Lurkers Please
Trace's Treasures
Open in Groups.io
Open to All Browsers
This is a Variety list for Graphics, Tags, Recipes,Games, PSP Stuff, Request List and a little bit of this and that. Also sending music, movies and programs as requests. This group will be Rated G to R with all adult content marked,as not to offend anyone, or to be opened in front of the kids.

Sanbud ~ Sandy

Crazy Over Blinkies

This is a non incredimail group to share or snag blinkies and anything animated. We enjoy chatting along the way too. No other shares just blinkies and animations only. On the weekend's members can send non-animated extras.
No AC. Participation is appreciated.

https://groups.io/g/CrazyOverBlinkies

**************************
Friendly Caring Friends

We are a friendly caring family looking for true friendship and life long friends. A place for ladies to come and chat about your day on Incredimail.
This is a chat group where we chat on Incredimail letters we are not a stat
sharing group. No lurking allowed. Ladies only!

https://groups.io/g/FriendlyCaringFriends

**************************
Incredimail Daily Theme

Every day will be a different daily theme and no limits to the amount you can share. We will have members request
Weekends and free share Sunday. You need Incredimail to join. No AC and
participation is required.

https://groups.io/g/IncredimailDailyTheme

**************************
Incredimail  Every Other Day Theme

This group will be for sharing a different IncrediMail theme every other day  The Theme will be in the footer of the e-mail so just scroll down to the bottom of the email to find it. Sunday is free for all day. No Lurking!

https://groups.io/g/IncredimailEveryOtherDayTheme
**************************
Moms Sharing Stationery And Tags

A group to share IM stationery,tags and music. No AC.You need Incredimail to join. Participation is required. This is a high volume group no limit on the
amount we share.

https://groups.io/g/MomsSharingStationeryAndTags

**************************
The-4-Seasons

This group was created for sharing IncrediMail letters of the beautiful four seasons. We share Spring,Summer,Fall & Winter seasons all year around.  Shares can include anything that goes with any season. You must have
Incredimail to join. Participation required.

https://groups.io/g/The-4-Seasons

**************************
The Holidays Are Here

This is an Incredimail sharing group where we can share all Holidays. If you
love the Holidays then come and join us. We would love to have you! All shares must be Family-Friendly and you must have Incredimail to join.
Participation required.

https://groups.io/g/The-Holidays-Are-Here
**************************
Relaxing At The Beach

This group is an Incredimail group to share anything to do with Beaches,Sand
Sand Castles,Beach Chairs,Sea Shells,Lighthouses,Ocean,Waves,Dolphins
Starfish,Boats in the water. Anything Scenic with Sunset/Sunrise over the
water.Come relax with us at the beach. No AC. Participation is required.

https://groups.io/g/RelaxingattheBeach
Smudge1232003 ~ Tina

A Group For Delicious Low Budget Recipes

A Family G Rated Group
https://groups.io/g/DeliciousLowBudgetRecipes
A place where all the delicious and fabulous recipes you will find here are based on
Low Budget recipes that anyone could afford and enjoy.
We welcome all recipes, from all over the world,
All ethnic group recipes are welcome and we would love you to share them, by posting.
The magic words here are DELICIOUS LOW BUDGET.

A Group For Prudent Living
A Family G Rated Group
https://prudent-living.groups.io/g/main
This is a group where we can collectively share and learn from others on how to live frugally,
do DIY, whether it be gardening, home repairs, homesteading, self-reliance, self-sufficiency, permaculture,
Organics, making your own products, economical cooking, home remedies, auto repairs, and much, much more.

SweetLipsWavin ~ Catherine

B&O Animations
Animated Only Group.
There is a required 2 sends a week.
You must read all DND Emails.
Our group is G rated.
We have many games (COTW, WOTD, LOTD, Themes)
Along with spoiling one of our members with being MOTW.
If you love Animations as much as we do
I would love you to come join us.
************************
CEEBREEZ CORNER
If you are looking for friendly helpful group, well
search has ended, you found it here!!!!!!!
This is a group for trading graphics,tags,tubes, masks and anything to do with PSP.
We are a small group. We have a range of talent from just beginning and up.  We range from G rating to R absolutely no porn.  We have games . We now offer music mp3s and wavs, alphas and recipes..  So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in click the link for an invite. There is a 2 sends a week min.
Friendly people welcomed, no drama. Save the drama for your mama.
send me an invite
************************
GIN'S TAGGIN N SNAGGIN
We are a Closed BCC specialty tag Group that
sends any kind of personal tag creations, Wednesday is snaggin day! Everyone on the list can send on Wednesdays or Snag!
Rating from G -R.
This is a 2 Send Per Wk Min.Share list, for taggers only.
If this sounds good to you then what cha waiting for, sign up.
Must be 21 or older to join!
I want to sign up!
************************
Gin's Taggin and Snaggin
We are a Closed BCC specialty tag Group that
sends any kind of personal tag creations, Wednesday is snaggin day
Ranging from G -R.
We are in need of Taggers! If you are a tagger
and would like to share you work with others.
Please come and join us!  We
ask that you send at least two tag offers a week
If you would like to be a tagger, please email using
the link with three of your original works.
You Must be 21 or older to join
TagginLady40 ~ Char

Want Tubes?
This is the place to be.

We are a new tubes lists
w/hassle & stress free worries.

Sit back & share tubes, no minimum
sends required, all mail is forwardable.
This is a G to R rated list with no lower
front nudity or beastiality.
Come join a family related atmosphere list.

DND- Please-Send-A-Disclaimer-For-Tubes-R-Us

TheSaskiaCreations ~ Saskia

Creations Saskia

Here is where to receive my Incredimail stats. Most of them are animated.
I'm the only one to post. I don't send on a regular basis.
I'm French so can't understand everyone but I do my best.
I can read and write English, Italian and a little German.
I use a translator so please, excuse me in advance.