~ Scents Adz ~

Good Luck Everyone!

remember to CC's us at ScentsAdz+Owner@groups.io

Lis and Debbie!

This group is BRAND new

    Scraps Unlimited ~

Welcome to Scraps Unlimited.
Here we share Scrap Kits,
Mini Kits,Quick kits and anything related.
We don't allow Lurking.
We are asking that you share at least 2 times a week.
NON INCREDIMAIL Sharing and Snagging group.
This is G-Rated to SAC group.

This group is BRAND new

Holidays R Us ~

Welcome to Holidays R US!

Who doesn't just love the Holidays I know I do!
This group is to share your Holiday tubes, tags, blanks, avatars, Music, Recipes, Movies and Scrap kits anything related to the  Holidays which includes St Patrick's Day, Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving.
No Incredimail shared or used  and G rated to SAC
This is a Sharing group and no limit on what is shared.

*** NO LURKERS***  Post or Be unsubbed without warning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  This group is BRAND new.

Animations R Us ~

HELLO  and WELCOME to Animations R Us

If you like animations this is the place to be.

They can be tags,graphics, anything animated, but please

NO ALPHABETS or INCREDIMAIL.

There is NO LURKING you must post or be unsubbed without warning.

We are G -Rated to SAC

So join in and lets have fun share them animations!

  This group is BRAND new.

SassyDeb Tubes ONLY

 We  created this group for those that love SassyDeb tubes.
TUBES Range from  G - Rated to A/C

We only will be sharing her tubes and previews here.

And her tags she has created for us.

NO OTHER TUBES WILL BE ALLOWED.

There will be NO LURKING in this group!

If you are just sitting and snagging you will be removed without warning.

NO INCREDIMAIL here.
Let's just enjoy the ride and share our SassyDeb tubes and Tags she made us.
She also made Extras, but I don't have many of those so if you have extras please share them.

Play nice or you will be removed without warning!

This Group is an OLD GROUP that's Returning

Sinfully Playful PSP

Welcome to our group of Sinfully Playful PSP.
This group has been around before on Yahoo groups,
we brought it back on yahoo groups, but changed over recently to groupsio.
Here we share a variety of Tubes from G-Rated to Tasteful Adult, graphics,
tag extras,blanks,avatars,Blinkies, wallpapers, Anime, Movies,
music and share your favorite recipes. You can also put tags up for request.
We have a THEME of the week as the groups membership grows we will have a MOTW.
This is a NO LURKING ZONE!
You MUST POST TO REMAIN A MEMBER AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK.

NO INCREDIMAIL PLEASE.
So join in and share and lets have some fun.
You can also put tags up for request if you like.
You must be 18 years old to join us.

This Group is an OLD GROUP from Yahoo Groups that's Returning

Celebrity tubes n more~

We would like to welcome you to our group of Celeb Explosion.
Here we share a variety of Celebrity Tubes graphics tag extras,
blanks,avatars, Celeb Scans,
Blinkies wallpapers and you may also share music.
You may  also put tags up for request here, but they must be Celebrities.
We share everything here, but PLEASE NO sharing of Incredimail!
This is a NO LURKING ZONE!
You MUST POST TO REMAIN A MEMBER at least twice a week.

 This group is BRAND new.

Sandy and Tammy's Wishing Well

Welcome to Sandy and Tammy's Wishing Well of Requests.
Tubes can range from G to SAC.
This is  a place to request the things you may be ISO here is an
idea on what we offer.Things to request don't have to be all tubes
you can share FONTS, Scrap kits anything you are ISO.
When sharing members must add previews embedded in emails.
Absolutely there will be  No Lurking!!
We are a Sharing group.
Once you join you must post and share or you will be removed without notice.
Enjoy your stay and lets get to sharing.
Circle-of-Friends
This group will be to share Incredimail stationery. No extras please unless they are on an Incredimail stat.  You may share stats that you have snagged or stats that you created.This is a g-rated group.Please don't share anything a child can't see.
There is a limit on daily shares of 10-12 a member so no one gets overwhelmed..
Please join us here and have fun making friends.

We will share Flowers,Vintage,Ladies,Kids,Beautiful Scenery..Family Friendly shares only.
No Halloween unless it's really cute.

2. Cute-and-Sweet
This group is for sharing cute and sweet things,g-rated only.Please use Incredimail for posting.There is a daily limit of 12 a day for each member.
Incredimail Only Please!

We will share all cute and sweet here on Incredimail stationery and extras if they are on an Incredimail Stat.  This group is a cute theme group. Please share only cute and sweet.
Halloween only if it's very sweet and cute only.
This will be a no drama group so come and join me here and we will meet lots of friends.
All shares will be family friendly.You must have Incredimail.
*************************************
3. Flowers-in-Bloom

I closed my Flower group and regretted it,so I thought maybe you all would join me again for a new group for flowers blooming.I would appreciate it.Thank you so much.

We will share Flowers on Incredimail stationery.The Incredimail stationery doesn't have to have all flowers on it,but a flower somewhere must be on the letters we share.

Please join and share your beautiful flower IM stationery. Let's start over anew.

***********************************
4. JoyCreations
My Tutorials are in the files and my Templates.
This is where I will post my new Incredimail Creations.I will be the only one posting so mail will be light.Please join me here.
You must have Incredimail to join!

Please send me an Incredimail letter to make sure you use Incredimail before I will approve you.
I have started making Templates . I am new at it so I'm not sure how good they will be.. All I ask is to please link back to my group and put the name of the Template in the footer.
I will share my New Creations in Incredimail only,there will be blanks for my creations.
I will share Flowers,Cute,Victorian,Vintage,Kids and Christian.Everything Family Friendly will be shared here.

I would love to have you.You may manage your own email and go no mail when needed without informing me.
Graphic Fanatics
Our Rating is : General to SAC only.
18 or older only
Our group is a small group
looking for new members
who enjoy participating.
We send tubes, graphics, tags,recipes
and other things of interest.
************
WADS
An informative group
for those who want information
on weight control ,
diabetes, and other health issues.
Some recipes and games are included.
Participation is not necessary
but is recommended.
If interested contact us
for a disclaimer

shadowkitten's always list will receive every tag I make whether I offer it to anyone else or not. I am a copyright compliant creator. Click on the link to join.

Katskandies Tag Offer Group
If you like tags with your name on then look no further!
I make tags that are everything from cute to Sac.
I am the only one offering.It might be one a week or five,depending on my time and mood :)
It is as simple as hitting reply and telling me what names you would like.
https://groups.io/g/katkreations

BEST TAGZ ON EARTH
Don't let the name fool ya
Come join us for the best variety list!
We have daily games and themes
PSP challenges, tag offers
and much more fun
Rated g-r
Must be 18 or older to join
Only one send a week required
We have something for everyone!

CRUISIN'S MAJIKAL GRAPHICS (CMG)Cruisins Majikal Graphics is a full variety list. We've been around since 1998, now that's a long time and we share everything but
the kitchen sink. No porn or XX stuff though !
We love music,movies, kicking back. Our forever hobby is Graphics,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CRUISIN'S SCRAPS ONLY (CSO)
CSO is rated G-SAC
Do you like  Scrap Kits?
We share ONLY scraps, and we have MOTW, so we can spoil that person
with scrap kits that they like. How fun is that ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cruisin's Majikal Holidays ( CMH)
Welcome ! We are a group that shares Holdiay's
all year around. If it's on the calendar and a holiday
we share it!  It's a holiday everyday !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cruisin's Majikal Tags & Tubes
A great list for all the PSP lovers to share your
tags and tubes anything PSP related.  We are G - SAC
No lower nudity.
We also share cluster frames and all elements to create beautiful
tags. Animations are allowed too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand
Yes all other ground is just sinking sand.
This group is a gathering of Jesus Lovin Saints. Non denominational
We love the Lord  we have daily scripture and meaning of it
Graphics, Scripture and Christian News.
We remain grounded in the Lord so we don't sink in the sand.
Fun World
Looking for lot's of fun, well our name say's it all.
Looking for a list where everything is shared,?
Stop looking then,we share Blank Tags, Tubes,
Scrap Kits,Music, Recipe's and so much more.
We also have game's every week. We Spoil a member each
week.We are rated G-AC. There is a 2 send requirement,
each week to stay and have tons of Fun!
High Volume Mail at times. Come in and join the fun,
I am telling you that you will not be disappointed!
Fun World does have it all!!
Been open since May 2008 What you waiting on , come in?
Group is on Group Io
**************************
Scrappin With Friends
If you create in PSP with Scrap's then you found your place.
We are the hottest Scrap List out there. Are you looking for
just Scraps? Then let me tell you that you found it.
We share all kinds of Scrap's here.
Looking for some new Scraps to build your collection up?
Then really STOP . You will find it all right here.
2 sends per week is required to stay in.
Sorry No Lurkers!!
We are a sharing and caring group.
Group is on Group Io
Scrappin-With-Friends@groups.io | Home
****************************
"Just Totally Cute"
Well the name says it all.
We are rated G only.
Tags, Tubes, & other Psp
Related Items are allowed.
Lot's of cuteness going around in here.!
So if you like G rated things,
Come on in..
***************************
Colored Ad's Site
Are you looking for a great colorful place to run your
ads? Then look no further. All ads are accepted.
Pick you own Colors! Any Rating Ads can be
ran here. Ads will go out 2 times a month.
So what are you waiting on Pretty up them ads and
get them on the site.
Group is on Group Io
**************************
Blanks A Galore
Looking for Blank Tag Only. Well this is your spot.
The only thing that can be sent to this group are Blank
Non or Animated Tags, nothing else.
There is a 2 send per week requirement.
Rated G-AC!!! Group Io!
Easy way to get some awesome blank tags to use for game winners,
or your personal use. All Credit Goes to the Creator's!!
BlanksAGalore@groups.io | Home
************************
**Friends & Tubes**
Calling All Tube Lovers Out There!!!
Hey You Yea You Reading This Are You Crazy
Over Tubes And Love To Share And Snag Them?
We Are Rated G-R Must Be 18 Yrs To Join.
2 Send Requirement Per Week Is A Must To Stay.
High Volume Mail At Times.
100% Drama Free.
In Every Send You Make.
FriendsAndTubes@groups.io | Home
*********************
Best Tags & Tube Wars
Voted number 1 War on the net now day's.
So calling all you Tag and Tube Lover's out there
come in and join the fun. Got crazy with the rest of us!
Wars are once a month Friday Thru Sunday's !
Mail is VERY Heavy, we get over 1,000 plus shares.
We are Rated G-AC. There is a 20 send per war required to
keep doing the war's with us.
Everyone must send there first 20 share's within the first
12 hours of the war, not hard to do!
Stop Looking for Lots Of Fun , Tubes and Tags Join us Today!
Some War's are Themed!!
Group is on Group Io
*************************
Sexy Playroom
Like to spice up your mail box with some clean adult things.?
We share Tube's, Tags, Graphics, and more as long as it's
sexy. This group is rated SAC to AC.,
please remember this isjust for fun and this is for good taste things
No Porn, Sex Acts,
are allowed. Clean Adult Tubes, Tags and more only please.
No Cute Stuff Here Ever will ever been seen!
2 Sends per week is required to stay with us checking out the
Hunks and Ladies :)
Don't be shy step in the playroom and let's start playing.
Group is on Group Io
**************************
House Of Darkness
Are you looking to join a house of horror?
Well look no further, nothing cute about this group.
Blood, Gore,Evil,Goth,Horror anything that would
scare is what we share here. Tubes, Tags, Graphics,
much more. If you like this sort of stuff join.
Sending is required. Sorry No Lurkers!!
Group is on Group .Io
*********************

Addicted To Animation's
Comp Set's - Tag's - Animation's to create - Bling's -and more.
Rated G-AC some adult animations might be sent so we want everyone to be safe in here so all must be marked. Again failing to do so you will be removed.
Never send any Incredimail you will be removed please turn that off when sending here!!!!!! **

Addicted-To-Animation@groups.io | Home
************************
::All-About-Comps::
We are here to send Comp Set's - Extra's -Days Of The Week (Dotw) that is it..We are Rated G -AC.  This is a sharing group everyone must send at least 2 sets a week. There are plenty out there to share..!!
No Drama of any kind will be allowed we will remove anyone for doing it..
Let's Have Lots Of Fun..!!!!!!!!! **

AllAboutComps@groups.io | Home
*********************
AnimalKingdom@groups.io | Home
Animal Kingdom, is only for Animals , that is all that will be sent here.
Tube's - Tag - Graphic's - Comp Set's - Etc as long as it is animal related it can be sent here.
Rated G-AC Only because of scary looking Animals such as Snakes, and things.
Snakes,Lions, Puppies, Kittens, Bears, Spiders plus more will and can be sent here..
Everyone must send to stay in the Kingdom!!!
Please no Incredimail it is not allowed here please turn it off when sending, if you fail to do so your be asked to leave. **
*********************
Debbies-Snags@groups.io | Home
Hello, this is my new group, its not a sharing group,
as a matter of fact this group is only myself sending.
I will be sending all sorts of things. I have all sorts
of things. All I do ask from you all
please do not resend these emails to my personal
groups that's the point me getting rid of the stuff..
So grab yourself a Drink and Snack and join the crowd.
******************
We are back and we are not shutting down,
I been asked by so many to make this group again
Please remember this is only holidays
any holidays anytime.
******************
Celebs Only, Meaning anyone who is a Celeb, can be sport members , tv shows, movies, musicians, whatever as long as there a Celeb. Tubes, Tags anything is okay to send here as long as its some sort of Celebs.
*********************
This is reopening soon this will be a Ads Page List. This is going to be different from the Ads Site. Everyone is allowed to join. Do not worry about cutting your ads down to a certain words. I do not believe in that. I mean do not make a BOOK lol but you know what I mean. No set Date really depends on how many members I get and how fast. **
****************
Nuts Over Mist
 Calling all the Mist Tube Lovers out there.
Do you like to collect mist tubes, like to
see them pretty mist tubes.
Then stop looking this is the place for you!!
We are a sharing list . There is a 2 send
requirement weekly. Highly enforced.
Rated G-R.
No Lurkers allowed! Please Read Home Page !
****************
Creative Time
Looking for all members that love to Create.
Do you like to just do challenges and create?
Challenges will be done M-F..
No Bashing anyone's creations allowed.
Everyone must do at least 2 challenges a week.
So what are you waiting for get in here and start
some new creations.
Please Make Sure you Read Home Page
*****************
Crazy Over Pngs
We are a Fun Sharing Png Tube's Only
group, so if you like to collect and share
png tubes only, come check us out.
Please check out the home page.
We are a sharing group everyone must share
weekly, highly enforced.
Rated G-R
******************
Crazy About Graphics
That is right we only share Graphic's here.
No Tags or Tubes ever allowed here.
We are a sharing list so everyone must send.
2 sends per week is required this is highly inforced.
Please read the home page !
Rated G-R
**********************
Beach Bums
Beach & Summer Themes
Anything Related to Beaches, Under The Sea,
Nautical, Fish, Sea, Dolphins,
Whales, Scenes, Etc.
Tubes, Tags, Graphics, Frames, Kits,
anything but must be related to the Beach Theme.
B&O Animations
Animated Only Group.
There is a required 2 sends a week.
You must read all DND Emails.
Our group is G rated.
We have many games (COTW, WOTD, LOTD, Themes)
Along with spoiling one of our members with being MOTW.
If you love Animations as much as we do
I would love you to come join us.
CEEBREEZ CORNER
If you are looking for friendly helpful group, well
search has ended, you found it here!!!!!!!
This is a group for trading graphics,tags,tubes, masks and anything to do with PSP.
We are a small group. We have a range of talent from just beginning and up.
We range from G rating to R absolutely no porn.We
have games . We now offer music mp3s and wavs, alphas and recipes..
So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in click the link for an invite. There is a 2 sends a week min.
Friendly people welcomed, no drama. Save the drama for your mama.
send me an invite
GIN'S TAGGIN N SNAGGIN
We are a Closed BCC specialty tag Group that
sends any kind of personal tag creations, Wednesday is snaggin day! Everyone on the list can send on Wednesdays or Snag!
Rating from G -R.
This is a 2 Send Per Wk Min.Share list, for taggers only.
If this sounds good to you then what cha waiting for, sign up.
Must be 21 or older to join!
I want to sign up!
Gin's Taggin and Snaggin
We are a Closed BCC specialty tag Group that
sends any kind of personal tag creations, Wednesday is snaggin day
Ranging from G -R.
We are in need of Taggers! If you are a tagger
and would like to share you work with others.
Please come and join us!  We
ask that you send at least two tag offers a week
If you would like to be a tagger, please email using
the link with three of your original works.
You Must be 21 or older to join
This group is to have a fun weekend sharing weekend themes. Each and every weekend we will have a different theme to send. This will be a very high volume group so please take note of that. We have no limits to the number of shares you can share. But you must stick to the theme. Members can still post during the week but all mail will be held until the next war begins. YOU MUST HAVE INCREDIMAIL TO JOIN THIS GROUP. No AC allowed and participation is required. You must do at least 1-weekend war per month.
************************
THE FOUR SEASONS
This group was created for sharing Incredimail letters of the wonderous beauty of the 4 seasons. All Shares Must Be Family Friendly. No limited to the amount of shares. Participation required.
************
THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE
This is an Incredimail sharing group where we can share all Holidays. If you love the Holidays then come and join us.We would love to have you! All Shares Must Be Family Friendly. No limit to the amount of shares. Participation required.
************
Crazy Over Blinkies
This is a group to share or snag blinkies and anything animated. We enjoy chatting along the way too. No other shares just blinkies and animations only. On the weekends members can send non-animated extras. No limit to the amount of shares. No AC.
************
Friendly-Caring-Friends
We are a friendly caring family looking for true friendship and life long friends. A place for ladies to come and chat about your day on incredimail. No Lurking allowed.
************
IncredimailDailyTheme
Every day will be a different daily theme and no limits to the amount you can share. I will put the theme on the bottom of each email for each day. We will have member request weekends. This will be a very high volume group so please
Take note of that. No AC and no lurking.
************
Moms Sharing Stationery And Tags
A group to share IM stationery, tags and music. No AC. You need incredimail to join. Ladies only. Participation required. High volume.
 ********************
https://groups.io/g/RelaxingattheBeach
This group is an incredimail group to share anything to do with Beaches, Sand, Sand Castles, Beach Chairs, Sea Shells, Lighthouses, Ocean, Waves, Dolphins, Starfish, Boats in the water, Anything Scenic with Sunset/Sunrise over the water.  Come relax with us at the beach. Please no lurking. No AC. Participation is required and you must have Incredimail to join.
**********************
https://groups.io/g/Crockpot-Recipes-On-Incredimail
This is a group to shares Crockpot recipes you have tried or just want to share with us that you have not tried. Its a fun way to see Incredimail stationery too. You do not have to have Incredimail to join. During the weekdays the only recipes here will be for Crockpot or slow-cookers. Weekends are any recipe share weekends.
This is a group for those who love sharing and snagging stationery and tags.We share anything to do with stationery, tags, blinkies,extras, skins,notifiers and chat. There might be large sizes of stationery with music and tags shared here. This group is for women only and we may chat from time to time. No Adult Content allowed.
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/Sharing-Recipes-and-Goodies-Galore
This group is a variety a la carte group where we can share almost anything. A group to chat and have fun. You can collect or offer tags and stats. We welcome active members, creators and taggers. We will share tags, extras, Blanks, animations, graphics, recipes, stationary, music, blinkies, alphas, fonts, jokes, cartoons, poems, games, and stats with matching tags.. .etc
*********************
We are a group of ladies that chat daily. We do use incredimail here but don't have to but you do need to be a Mom/Stepmom/Grandparent to join. All ages welcome
This group is an incredimail group to share anything to do with Beaches, Sand, Sand Castles, Beach Chairs, Sea Shells, Lighthouses, Ocean, Waves, Dolphins, Starfish, Boats in the water, Anything Scenic with Sunset/Sunrise over the water.  Come relax with us at the beach. Please no lurking. No AC. Participation is required and you must have Incredimail to join.
https://groups.io/g/CrockpotRecipesOnIncredimail
This is a group to shares Crockpot recipes you have tried or just want to
share with us that you have not tried. Its a fun way to see Incredimail
stationery too. You do not have to have Incredimail to join. During the
Weekdays the only recipes here will be for Crockpot or slow-cookers.
Weekends are any recipe share weekends.
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/ FriendlyCaringFriends
We are a group of ladies that like to chat daily on incredimail. You do not
need to be a Mom to join. All ages welcome.
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/ FriendlySharingMoms
We are a group of ladies that chat daily. We do not use incredimail here and
you do need to be a Mom to join. All ages welcome.
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/ MomsSharingStationeryAndTags
This is a group for those who love sharing and snagging stationery and tags.
We share anything to do with stationery, tags, blinkies,extras, skins,
notifiers and chat. There might be large sizes of stationery with music and
tags shared here. This group is for women only and we may chat from time to
Time. No Adult Content allowed.
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/ SharingRecipesandGoodiesGalore
This group is a variety a la carte group where we can share almost anything.
A group to chat and have fun. You can collect or offer tags and stats. We
welcome active members, creators and taggers. We will share tags, extras,
Blanks, animations, graphics, recipes, stationary, music, blinkies, alphas,
fonts, jokes, cartoons, poems, games, and stats with matching tags.. .etc

IncrediMailComplusiveness
Do you have a addiction to Incredimail? Do you dream about what you can find and share?  Do you see the little icons saying you have mail coming across your screen if so join me here and let the party begin

https://groups.io/g/A-Place-To-Relax
Hello & Welcome Everyone....
This is a group where you can kick off your shoes relax and share and snag to your hearts desire.
This group will be just for general shares
  Please No AC...No Matter How Mild
On a side note please remember this is a sharing group and no limit to daily shares.
***********
  Hello and Welcome To All-Animals-Big-N-Small
This is a Family Friendly Incredimail share group for those of us who love Animals.You must have and use Incredimail to be in this group.
This group is dedicated to all 4 legged  animals. Any and all animals may be shared from domestic to farm animals to wildlife.
Monkey apes and gorillas are accepted as well.
This is a Family Friendly Share Group
This is a share group and lurkers will be removed.
*********
Hi And Welcome To Birds-Of-A-Feather-Flock-Together
This is a Family Friendly Incredimail share group for those of us who love Birds.You must have and use Incredimail to be in this group.   If you have a love for birds then I am sure you will enjoy it here.Come on in and fly along with us.
Please share as lurkers will be removed...
************
https://groups.io/g/Cartoons-N-More
Hello and Welcome To Cartoons-N-More
This in an Incredimail share and snag group and was made and dedicated to all cartoons whether new or old.  No limit on daily shares so please jump in and share what you have...  Hoping you join in and share what you have been collecting...  Please share as lurkers will be removed
I am so glad you've stopped by for a visit and hope you enjoy your stay!
*****************
https://groups.io/g/Collection-Of-Daily-Themes
Re-making my daily theme group. Every day will be a different theme and no limits to the number you can share......
Remember this is a sharing group and lurkers will be removed
*****************
https://groups.io/g/Holly-Jolly-Christmas-Time
Hello everyone...I have created this group for the Christmas lovers. Christmas all year long.
Please jump in and join us.
Remember this is a sharing group and lurkers will be removed
**************
https://groups.io/g/Little-Bit-Of-Everything
Hello everyone this group will be sharing a little bit of everything. Anything can be shared except AC. I would love all members to share because I figure why belong to a group if your not going to participate.
Lurkers will be removed
****************
https://groups.io/g/My-Favorite-Shares
If you have a love of Sue DreamerDebbie MummMary EnglebreitRuth MoreheadPrecious MomentsMaxineTatty Teddy and House Mouse then please join me and share the ones you have collected. I have huge folders of them and hoping to snag and share with everyone.........
Please share as lurkers will be removed
****************
https://groups.io/g/Native-American-Stationary
This group is dedicated to Native American shares. I have quite a collection to share as well.
Sharing is a must or you will be removed.
Thanks for checking us out.....
**************
https://groups.io/g/REMEMBERING-MOONSONG
THIS GROUP IS DEDICATED TO JUST MOONSONGS CREATIONS. HOPING WE CAN ALL COLLECT HER STATS AND  MATCHING TAGS. THIS IS A SHARING GROUP AND HOPE TO HAVE SEVERAL MEMBERS JUMP IN TO COMPLETE HER CREATIONS......
LURKERS WILL BE REMOVED
**************
Hello And Welcome To REQUEST-A-STAT
This group is for those who need certain stats for themes or a special occasion. Between the members and myself I believe we can come up with what is needed  when
     a request is put in for a certain stat.
Thanks for peeking in to see what this group is all about.......
**********
This is a group created to share all your Halloween stats you have saved over time. Please no blood and gore tho.that's really gruesome......
Jump in and enjoy.....
Lurkers will be removed
**********
https://groups.io/g/Weekly-Themes-4-Incredimail
This group will be dedicated to a different weekly theme. This will be a good chance to sort and share all those stats we have been saving...
Incredimail is a must so that we can all enjoy what is shared
Sundays will be the beginning of a new weekly theme .and will be posted a month in advance.
Hoping you join me !!!
Lurkers will be removed
SweetDreams4All
If you enjoy Adult Entertainment
Than This List Is For You!
Our List Rating Is G to XXX
We Ask that you send at least one share a week.
We Will Be Sharing -
Pictures, Avi's,Videos,PPSs,
and Adult Stories
You May Share Anything
Except Child Porn Or Beastiality
To Join SweetDreams4All
Please click on the link below.
Anyone's Tags
Anyone would like to Collect, Receive and Send out
Tags, Comps and Backgrounds and this is a list to get anything.
On AOL
Minimum 1 Send a Week to Start
No Lurkers Please
Open Already with Less Members
I would like an Invite Please
Swinging Guys and Dolls
Now On EmailDoDo and AOL
Formerly Known as Musical Paradise
Looking for All Music Eras
in All Types of Music
We are Here to Send All Kinds of Music from
50's to the Present
2 Sends a Week
Mail Could be Heavy at Times!
No Lurkers Please
Scents Adz
On Groups.io
Interested in Advertising
Open to All Browsers
Only Open for Owners, List Leaders, and Ad Manager
Sunshine Tubes
Now On Groups.io
Any One Would Love Tubes, Tubes and More Tubes
What Can be Shared, are Wallpaper, Tubes, Sets and Backgrounds
Trace's Treasures
In Groups.io
This is a Variety list for Graphics, Tags, Recipes,Games, PSP Stuff, Request List and a little bit of this and that. Also sending music, movies and programs as requests. This group will be Rated G to R with all adult content marked,as not to offend anyone, or to be opened in front of the kids.
Avon By Lisa
Feel Free to Shop at my Online Store and Receive a One Time 10 % Off
by entering Welcome10 at Checkout
or you like to sell, feel free to join Avon
*******************************
Sparkles N Shine
We moved. We are now on IO.
If you are looking for a place to relax and make new friends, then S
parkles N Shinis the group for you. We are a group that has caring, friendly members. We opened in January 2006, and we are rated G to AC. We offer a range of activities from PSP challenges to games. We share all of the usual things like tubes, tags, fonts, recipes, jokes, music, graphics, animations. You must be 18 years or older to join. All mail is bcc'd for privacy. We cannot accept yahoo members due to the rate limit they impose.This is a no-drama list...we are all here to have fun, relax, and make new friends. Sending requirement is two per month. We have forwarders to help you. So, if you are interested, what are you waiting for? We would love to have you join :)

~TLGO~

We are a variety list that shares most
everything, from Awwww to XXX.
Weekly participation is mandatory.
If you're looking for programs, music,
games, movies or some PSP, come check us out.

AOL members preferred
Click here to request disclaimer
*\/*~*God's Own*~*\/*
God's Own is a family of caring and committed Christians
 who love the Lord and want to bring glory to His name. We are
"G" rated only group, and have a wide variety to offer you, including
daily devotions, caring & sharing, praise & prayer, games, "G rated"
 tags, recipes, and music shares, to name just a few.  We share things
that are happening in our world from a Christian world view, and how it
 relates to us.... especially as believers. No required sends, but you are
encouraged to join in!  Come and get to know us, you'll be glad you did!
 We are currently looking for a few more sisters and brothers
 who are seeking to grow in their faith.  If that sounds like you,
God's Own may be your new family too   = )

If links are not working, please use the following information:
Mail to: Bloopster2@...
Subject Line: DND ~ God's Own ~ (reason for your email)

Forever Yours
Forever Yours is a romance list that includes graphics, tags, animations,
 poetry, songs, games and much more.
There is a one send requirement per week.
Our list includes G-SAC which is no lower frontal nudity.
We also have forwarders for those that cannot send their own mail to the list.
  Come and join our happy family!
***************
Angels List
Want a list that is fun and erotic?
Angels List is an adult list that includes graphics, tags,
animations,  poetry, songs, games and much more.
There is a one send requirement per week.
Our list includes G-EAC so you need to be 21 to join.
  Come and join our happy family!

~ Bible Trivia ~
Join us to learn more about God's Word in a simple, fun, weekly trivia game!
This group is a low volume, G-rated list that anyone can join! Only the owner sends to the list...with a max of three emails per week, except for special announcements or ads. You receive ten questions per week. All participants receive prize tags at the end of the week, whether answers are right or wrong. The goal is not to see how smart you are, but rather to give you the opportunity forstudy and learning more about God's Word. Members are NOT required to playweekly, but NEVER playing or responding may get you dropped.
mail to:StarsTeacher@...  / subject: Sign me up for BIBLE TRIVIA!! ScentsAdz sent me!

~ Label It "Linda" ~
If you're name is Linda, and you enjoy sharing and snagging "Linda" tags,
then join us in this laid-back snag/share group just for "Linda" tags.
LabelItLinda+subscribe@groups.io

**************************************
~ Cutie's Creations ~
This group's purpose is solely to receive my sporadic tag and header offers.
Low mail volume, as I'm the only one sending. I also have an Always List that
only members can join.
~ TagsNMore ~
Like Having Fun???
Tags N More is a list where we share tags or anything else that catches our eye. We offer a Request Page, Theme/Word/Color/Letterof the Day, Weekly Games, and a Daily Math Challenge.
Rated G-SAC - No nudity. Open Monday thru Friday.
We have taggers and forwarders to assist when needed.
One send per week required.
The only mail that HAS to be read are ones marked DND.
mail to:Omasic13@...,FreeSpiritForYou@... / Subject: TnM ~ Please Send Disclaimer! ScentsAdz Sent Me!

A Group For Sharing Prudent Living Ideas & Information
This is a group where we can collectively share and learn from others on how to live frugally and more prudent,
do DIY, whether it be gardening, home repairs, homesteading, self-reliance, self-sufficiency, permaculture,
Organics, making your own products, economical cooking, home remedies, auto repairs, and much, much more. So come on over folks and join us. Take your first step to a far better way of living without going broke.
***************************************
A Group Just For Delicious Low Budget Recipes
Ah you have discovered us! Fantastic! This is a place where all the delicious and fabulous recipes you will find here, are based on Low Budget recipes that anyone can afford and enjoy.
We welcome sharing folks to come and join us and to share your favourite family budget friendly recipes.
We love recipes from all over the world and all ethnic backgrounds.
 The magic words here are DELICIOUS & LOW BUDGET.
So come on over, you will be made welcome.
  A_Tube_A_Day

https://groups.io/g/A-Tube-A-Day

 Tube A Day, It's PSP/IM, we send out 5 tubes on

Monday, members create with them all week

And share their results. Stats or Tags. Graphic Challenges, too.

 It's fun to see all the

Unique creations, but with the same tubes. Also TUT

Challenges.

Welcome!
This group is where I share my Incredimail letters
that I create. We are a family-friendly group so you
will not find any AC here! My mod Waneta shares her
creations too and I am sure you will enjoy her letters as well.
We would love to have you join us! I look forward to creating new letters for you!
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/SLSStatCorner
Do you create IM letters? Then this is the place to be. This group is for people who create IM stationery either from others tutorials or their own creation! We
are a family friendly group so no AC please. We also welcome people who like to snag and share IM letters!  We would love to see your creations, so come join us please and share your work with us!
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/PSPTubesNMore
We are a sharing group that shares tubes, masks,scrap kits,graphics etc.  Anything that we can create with in PSP.
We are a family-friendly group, so no A/C please. We have a high volume of mail at times, so you might want to use an email that gives you quite a bit of space. We would love to have you join us! So pull up a chair and start sharing and snagging!

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
This group will be sharing books of all kinds.
This is a book only group.
Everyone can share their favorite books.
Mail can be heavy at times.
Do you enjoy receiving jigsaw puzzles?
Then this is the group to join.
Only jigsaw puzzles will be send.
A variety of shares including tutorials, programs, games;
Everything PSP related.
(Scrap kits, fonts, masks, frames, word art, etc.),
You name it, I send it.
Mail is sent several times a week by me only.
Members can share on 'Share Day.'
A link will be sent to the group for sharing.
Tubes from all great tubers.
Mail will be sent by me only.
I share once every 1 or 2 weeks.
Lots of tubes on send days!
Everything must be an animation.
We Have Daily TOTD.
(asst. anis, alphas, comp sets, tutorials, etc.)
Come give us a try.
All types of movies and music is shared.
This is a sharing group.
Mail can be heavy at times.
Come give us a try.
Sound Bytes
MusiGroup
If you like music this is the group to be in!
The group sends out all genres of music.
To make things fun once a week we have a musical treasure hunt.
There is a 2 send/week requirement.
This is a real hassle free & friendly group.
Come on in & enjoy the tunes!
******************************
Tuberz Paradize
Are you a tube, kit, frame just an all out PSP addict?
Like to snag n share?
To keep things interesting we throw in a challenge here & there.
Come on & join us, we'd love to see you here !
There is a 2 send requirement /week.
We are all kids at heart, so let's have some fun together!
To Join Click Here
Or you can email me directly to join@ cutiebyfar1968@...
Simply Tags
Do you love tags?
This is where you will get ALL of my tag creations.
My tags range from G-SAC.
If you want a place that you just sit back & receive nothing but tags
Join my little group today!

************************
Just Taggin Along
We are a list that offers tags to members that they can order.  Maybe you are not aware of how to make tags, or if maybe you are just too short on time to make them, then we are the place to be.  Each tagger have their own set of rules for you to follow.  If you are a tagger looking for a new home or additional home to offer your creations, we
would love to have you join us as well.
We would love to have you join our family.

If you are looking for a small group that is like a Family,
this is the group for you to Join! We offer: Tubes, Games,
Challenges and etc., but most important we offer Fun &
Friendships. We DO NOT allow frontal nudity (if any
Questions, please add AC or SAC to subject line) Our
list is a great form of relaxation of everyday Stress!
If this sounds good to you, just click the link below.
Hope to see you soon!!
****************************
Want Tubes?
This is the place to be.
We are a new tubes lists
w/hassle & stress free worries.
Sit back & share tubes, no minimum
sends required, all mail is forwardable.
This is a G to R rated list with no lower
front nudity or beastiality.
Come join a family related atmosphere list.
2 Sends a wk required.

HeaderHaven
We're  new headers list lookin for lots of members
Are you a list leader or owner
in need of good quality header sets?
We're the list for you!
Join our list today if you dont have time
to make your own header sets.
Like to design? We also need
designers to help out.
*****************************
Headers Haven
Do you like to design??
Show off your great work??
If so we need help in making header sets
for list leaders & Owners
for there updates
All I ask is one set a week be sent
If you would like to help make header sets
just click the link
We are a G to PG list
 I wanna help on HH

Hugs and Love;