THANKS AND GOOD LUCK

Friends N Tagz
FNT is a variety list.
We share everything from tags,
music, anything to do with PSP
and more!!!  We're rated G to AC,
so you must be 18 to join.  We have
MOTW and games.  So come on and
join in on the fun, you won't be sorry!!
We'll leave the light on for ya!!!
NAUGHTPITSTOPS

LADIES & GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES!!!
Come join a diversified list which has Naughtiness as well as Auto Racing.  Come share with us your love for the wild and naughty adult theme, everything from G to XXX, hunky men, luscious ladies, adult jokes, & cartoons.  Also come enjoy your love for auto racing, from NASCAR to short track racing and everything in between.  We are an open list in which every send is a good one, no matter what!  No beastiality or child porn is tolerated.
We have games, auto racing news, QOTD, and so much more.  We share tubes, tags, pics, graphics, jokes, cartoons, and all kinds of stuff.  We are family and would love to welcome you into ours.  So don't be shy, because we aren't, and come play with us...

NOTE: WE ACCEPT ALLSERVERS.

ALL ABOUT PSP AND FUN!

https://groups.io/g/all-about-psp-and-fun

We are a fun group, rated G to A/C and new members are welcome. We share items related to PSP, have challenges, games. Mail is High Volume. Participation is required. Please use preview of images being shared. Open what you want, delete what you don't. Come meet our group mascot “The Manly Man”!.  Mail is High Volume.  NO LURKERS ALLOWED.

CWL
MusiGroup
If you like music this is the group to be in!
The group offers a variety of music for every taste.
There is a 2 send/week requirement.
This is a real hassle free & friendly group.
You'll be sent an invitation to join us
.

Come on in & enjoy the tunes!
Tuberz Paradize
Are you a tube addict?
Like to snag n share?
Here you can pull up a chair and send anything
G to SAC
Come on & join us, we'd love to see you here !
There is a 2 send requirement /week.
We are all kids at heart, PSP is our relaxation.
You'll be sent an invitation to join us @ Groups.io.
~*~ANIMATION CREATION~*~
Opened since 11-17-05
STOP LOOKING! THE MEMBERS & STAFF ARE FAB!!
We offer Animations, Animations to Share ~Nothing but Animations Sun-Th !
We have FREE FRIDAY-Share anything you want~PSP, jpg ,SK, jokes ANYTHING!
Holidays ONLY the month they happen so no burn outs!
We are "THE ANIMATION"  list that shares/offers anything from CUTSIE to AC.
Games are amazing fun & you get tagged on ALL games you play weekly!
"Secret Tagger's" animated offers weekly ~ "Secret Pal" Holiday fun offered!
You must be at least 18 yrs old to join with AOL or gmail ~
UK members Welcome! come join in with our other UK friends!!
(2) required animated shares in by Free Friday! Which is easy enough!
We are closed Fri midnight-closed all day Saturday ~Re-open Sun by 2pm
We have THE BEST designers~Best Tagger's - Famous Forwarders
Our group Motto: "We Share because We Care-We Share Quality not Quantity.."
*No referrals needed ~ No IP's checked*
I WANNA JOIN ANIMATION CREATION
Headtags4u

This is a group for all your head tag needs.
If you love head tags but cannot make them yourself then this is the place for you.
You will need some baldies or wigged heads -
Not a problem if you don't have any all you need is a photo of yourself & your baldies/wigged heads will be made for you.

There will be tag offers.
You can make requests where you will need to follow taggers rules
or you can just snag from others.

We will share blank head tags (animated or jpg), wigs, glasses etc, basically anything that can be used for head tags.
SAC is allowed but no full on nudity or AC.
Disclaimers are not used
Head tags ONLY

If this sounds like something you would like click the ink below and come join the fun
 YES! I WANT HEADTAGS4U MAIL! SEND ME INVITE PLZ!

or if link is not working due to server issues at times:

subject line: yes ! i want to join headtags4u- send invite!:

DEBBIEROO'S ALPHATAGS4U
ALPHANAMETAGS4U is a group for all Alpha shares and tags made from Alphas for you by the group taggers and myself.

 Share, snag or request.
There will be the odd tag offer for you to request from tagger.

 We have alpha share theme days Mon - Thu, this is called GIMME 10 where you send in 10 alphas related to that days theme.

No disclaimers used.

WE ARE A CLOSED GROUP AND MEMBERSHIP IS BY INVITATION ONLY

If this sounds like something you would like click the ink below and come join the fun
YES! I WANT ALPHANAMETAGS4U MAIL! SEND ME INVITE PLZ!
or if link is not working due to server issues at times:

send and email to alphanametags4u@...
subject line: YES! I WANT TO JOIN ALPHANAMETAGS4U-SEND INVITE!
Fun World
Looking for lot's of fun, well our name say's it all.
Looking for a list where everything is shared,?
Stop looking then,we share Blank Tags, Tubes,
Scrap Kits,Music, Recipe's and so much more.
We also have game's every week. We Spoil a member each
week.We are rated G-AC. There is a 2 send requirement,
each week to stay and have tons of Fun!
High Volume Mail at times. Come in and join the fun,
I am telling you that you will not be disappointed!
Fun World does have it all!!
Been open since May 2008 What you waiting on , come in?
Group is on Group Io
Go Crazy Over Scraps
If you create in PSP with Scrap's then you found your place.
We are the hottest Scrap List out there. Are you looking for
just Scraps? Then let me tell you that you found it.
We share all kinds of Scrap's here.
Looking for some new Scraps to build your collection up?
Then really STOP . You will find it all right here.
2 sends per week is required to stay in.
Sorry No Lurkers!!
We are a sharing and caring group.
Group is on Group Io
Colored Ad's Site
Are you looking for a great colorful place to run your
ads? Then look no further. All ads are accepted.
Pick you own Colors! Any Rating Ads can be
ran here. Ads will go out 2 times a month.
So what are you waiting on Pretty up them ads and
get them on the site.
Group is on Group Io
Crazy 4 Tube's
Are you are Creator,looking for lots of tubes? Like
seeing all sort's of tubes? Are Kinds of tubes
are sent here. Rated G-AC. Stop Looking all over
 the place for some great tubes.Your find all the
tube's you want right here!
2 sends per week is required to stay with us.
High Volume Mail at times!
Group is on Group Io
Best Tags & Tube Wars
Voted number 1 War on the net now day's.
So calling all you Tag and Tube Lover's out there
come in and join the fun. Got crazy with the rest of us!
Wars are once a month Friday Thru Sunday's!
Mail is VERY Heavy, we get over 1,000 plus shares.
We are Rated G-AC. There is a 20 send per war required to
keep doing the war's with us.
Everyone must send there first 20 share's within the first
12 hours of the war, not hard to do!
Stop Looking for Lots Of Fun , Tubes and Tags Join us Today!
Some War's are Themed!!
Group is on Group Io
EBook Swappers
Love Bio's, cookbooks, self help, craft, mysteries and more?
This list is rated G-EAC so no one under 21 may join.
To Join - Simply send an email ......
Subject:  EBOOK SWAPPERS - DND - Please Send Disclaimer
(karensdelites sent me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simply Graphically Yours
We are now on Groups.io
 G - Slightly R rated variety list.
(karensdelites sent me)
☸☸  Angie-Tags  ☸☸

Tags made by me, Angie.
Pretty tags to enjoy the whole year round.
Many Gorjuss girl tags, some with matching Facebook covers.
Mail is very light with only myself posting.
Join my little group today!
Nette's Snags
A Variety Of Shares
I'm here to share, you're here to snag!
If you just want to collect to add to your PSP stash or to find
some things to share with your other groups come join me and snag away!
I share a little of everything so you are sure to find a few things you like.
Check out the homepage and see if this is something you might enjoy.
Sparkles N Shine

If you are looking for a place to relax and make new friends, then S
parkles N Shinis the group for you. We are a group that has caring, friendly members. We opened in January 2006, and we are rated G to AC. We offer a range of activities from Psp challenges to games. We share all of the usual things like tubes, tags, fonts, recipes, jokes, music, graphics, animations. You must be 18 years or older to join. All mail is bcc'd for privacy. We cannot accept yahoo members due to the rate limit they impose.This is a no-drama list...we are all here to have fun, relax, and make new friends. Sending requirement is two per month. We have forwarders to help you. So, if you are interested, what are you waiting for? We would love to have you join :)

MY ADS:

KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES  IO GROUP
Do you enjoy receiving jigsaw puzzles?
Then this is the group to join.
Only jigsaw puzzles will be send.

KAREN'S DELITES  IO GROUP
A variety of shares including tutorials, programs, games;
Everything PSP related.
(Scrap kits, fonts, masks, frames, word art, etc.),
You name it, I send it.
Mail is sent several times a week by me only.
Members can share on 'Share Day.'
A link will be sent to the group for sharing.

KAREN'S SENDING TUBES  IO GROUP
Tubes from all great tubers.
Mail will be sent by me only.
I share once every 1 or 2 weeks.
I will have occasional share days.
Lots of tubes on send days!

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS  IO GROUP
Everything must be an animation.
We Have Daily TOTD.
(asst. anis, alphas, comp sets, tutorials, etc.)
Come give us a try.

KandB MOVIES AND MUSIC  GOOGLE GROUP
All types of movies and music is shared.
This is a sharing group.
Mail can be heavy at times.
Come give us a try.

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE YAHOO GROUP
This group will be sharing books of all kinds.
This is a book only group.
Everyone can share their favorite books.
Mail can be heavy at times.

 photo KarenPotOGold_zpsl0xsmosq.gif