Topics

Here is my tag offer - St. Patrick Cat 19 tag (Steph)

Thanks for my tag, Steph!

From: bobspunkin@...
To: EroToo1@...
Sent: 3/14/2019 6:21:29 PM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: DND - Here is my tag offer - St. Patrick Cat 19 tag (Steph)

Hi, everyone, I meant to get this to you last night but I had the wrong copyright info on it so I had to go back and fix it. The tag below is available for request until Monday, March 18 at 9 p.m. PDT. Please refer to this website to check the time for you: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/san-francisco

You may request three (3) tags
sending your request to bobspunkin@...
.  I will send you your tags when I get your emails so you can have them, hopefully, to use them by St. Patrick's Day. I will upload the extras to my Fotki site, however.

1. If we are in more than one group, you may request 3 tags from each groups if you want to do so.
2. Manners do count with me. No manners, no tag.
3. Please do not forward this tag request to other groups.
4. Requests received after the closing date and time above will be deleted.
5.  Longer names will require me to make your name a bit smaller so your name fits the tag.
6. I may or may not use a font that contains special characters. If a name requested has a special character, I will try to use them if I have them.

Karen, your tag is attached.