Topics

**Game Giveaway of the Day** 1/15/20

Game Giveaway of the Day

Samudai

With games like Nidhogg, Samurai Gunn, and TowerFall, we live in a golden age of same-screen 2D melee arena murderfun. Let’s keep an eye on Samudai then.”Rock, Paper, Shotgun“Do you enjoy fighting games? How about cute kittens? If the answer to both of these questions is “yes” then please direct your attention to Samudai.”Cliqist“In the vein of recent games like Nidhogg and Samurai Gunn, stylish yet simplistic Samudai aims for arena brawling excellence.”Indie Love

I am NOT the creator of any tag, tube and/or scrap kit that I share.

I am not responsible for what is shared with Me to SHARE WITH  MY GROUPS.
Every share is for entertainment purposes and we receive no financial gain.

~**~Everything I send is Borrowed from talented others.~**~

KAREN'S DELITES
is proudly operated by
:
¤ EroToo1/Karen ¤

My shares are forwardable as long as you leave my links below in  the email when you forward.

http://groups.io/g/KarensDelites

MY OTHER GROUPS:

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
https://groups.io/g/KarenLovesAnimations

https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingPuzzles

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
https://groups.yahoo.com/KandBsBBA

If links aren't working, email me at: erotoo1@...

kd 0114 15 photo GsUnaiEUJO2m_zpsbcel5kvu.gif