Topics

**Game Giveaway of the Day** 11/19/19

Game Giveaway of the Day

Deep Ocean Rush

Deep Ocean Rush is an unusual Defender in which you have to fight off the waves of sea monsters with the help of the dwarf brothers and their tower, improving your equipment along the way. The gameplay consists of shooting hordes of enemies from a cannon, finding the desired projectile trajectory and calculating the landing point and in which understanding of timings can be useful. The game will take you to the village called Pago, which was attacked by the monsters of the underwater world. Your task is to protect civilians and save the wealth of the village from unexpected guests. The main characters - brothers Tom and Jerry - warriors who embarked on the path of war. Complete levels, earn gold and upgrade your skills. A variety of ammunition will help to defeat enemies.Let there be a war! Over 100 different levels 7 different types of improvements and upgrades 10 Super Bosses 15 different types of monsters

I am NOT the creator of any tag, tube and/or scrap kit that I share.

I am not responsible for what is shared with Me to SHARE WITH  MY GROUPS.
Every share is for entertainment purposes and we receive no financial gain.

~**~Everything I send is Borrowed from talented others.~**~

KAREN'S DELITES
is proudly operated by
:
¤ EroToo1/Karen ¤

My shares are forwardable as long as you leave my links below in  the email when you forward.

http://groups.io/g/KarensDelites

MY OTHER GROUPS:

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
https://groups.io/g/KarenLovesAnimations