Topics

**GAME GIVEAWAY OF THE DAY** 3/13/19

Game Giveaway of the Day

Empire of the Dead Souls

 Empire of the Dead Souls - it's tower defence with elements of clicker, in which you need to defend your shrine from various dead souls, that are more than 1000 years old. Don't let monsters to destroy your shrine by killing them. With each level of the soul begin to move faster, also each new level you will meet new souls and at the last level you need to beat the boss. The game has a pleasant musical accompaniment. In the menu, you can change the volume level of the music. At each level, different backgrounds and arrangement of the towers were added.

~**~Everything I send is Borrowed from talented others.~**~

KAREN'S DELITES
is proudly operated by
:
¤ EroToo1/Karen ¤

I WANT TO JOIN KAREN'S DELITES

MY OTHER GROUPS:

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
I WANT TO JOIN KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS

KAREN'S SENDING TUBES

I WANT TO JOIN KAREN'S SENDING TUBES

KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES
I WANT TO JOIN KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
I WANT TO JOIN KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE

KandB MOVIES AND MUSIC
I WANT TO JOIN KandB MOVIES AND MUSIC

kd 0312 13 14 photo st pat KarenStPatrickFrolic-vi_zpsfpbhkgru.png