Topics

**DAZZLING DIVAS ADS** 08/11/20

Welcome to Dazzling Divas Ad Group

Our ad letter is here to help you with your groups.  If you are looking for taggers and mods please make sure you send in a Help Wanted ad.
If you are interested in Advertising with us please check out the group https://groups.io/g/DazzlingDivasAds.  Our ads are sent every two weeks.
DO NOT ALTER THE NEWSLETTER, THOSE FOUND ALTERING THE LETTER WILL BE REMOVED.  Members will need to verify their groups.

SPOTLIGHT GROUP  Please check them out.

Birds Of A Feather Always Flock Together
We are a family friendly, Drama Free group.  We do not allow Political and Adult shares or conversation.
We do allow sharing of memes, gifs, tubes, extras, tags, inspiration humor, recipes, poetry, cute stuff,
information and more! come check us out.
https://groups.io/g/BirdsOfAFeatherAlwaysFlockTogether

***HELP WANTED***
Are you looking for Taggers, Mods, Co Owners or even New Owners,
Go to our Database to enter the info under Help Wanted?

Steampunk Society
We are looking for Taggers that like to make Steampunk Tags and
offer in our group.  If interested please send 3 samples of your most
recent tags    HERE

Awesome Alpha Tags
We are looking for Alpha Taggers!  Minimum of 4 Alpha Tags per Month.
You set your own rules.  If interested please send 3 samples of your most
recent tags  HERE

ItsyBitsyTags
We are looking for taggers that like to tag Pamani, Bronx, Coco and Sharon Blinx tags.  If we find other great little tags then
we will add them to our list.  We have a limited membership of 25 members not including taggers.  Taggers set their own rules
and will need to offer at least once a week. Please send 3 samples of your work to.

KATHRYN'S GROUPS

Zoe's Scraps
We want to be a good scrap group and to be one we need members that will share their little hearts out.
We are filling up the group with various scraps each day.  We are rated G - SAC.  WE DO NOT ALLOW STATS OR INCREDIMAIL
IN THE GROUP.  Our focus is on the scraps.  All shares must have a Preview.

https://groups.io/g/ZOEsScraps

Chatty Kitties Chat Group
Need someone to talk to?  Been behind the same 4 walls since the Corona Virus hit?  We have too and we all
need someone to talk to about everything and anything.  Nothing heavy the big guys get paid for that but we
can handle the everyday stuff.  Please introduce yourself when you join, telling us which side of the US or where
in the world you're from, oh and your name would be nice.
https://groups.io/g/ChattyKittiesChatGroup

Holidays By The Season
We love holidays and want to celebrate them all.  You can share any holiday anytime of the year.  For instance
Halloween in February, Valentines at Christmas.  If you like sharing all the different holiday graphics come on in
and start sharing.  New members need to share within 5 days of joining.  NO stats or incredimail in the group or
shared please.
https://groups.io/g/HolidaysByTheSeason

Deck The Halls
Christmas and Winter is our favorite time of the year and it never ends here.  If you love to share all your
PSP/PSD goodies then please join us for a hot cup of Cocoa and share all you want.  Members must share
within 3 days of joining and then weekly.  The Elves are busy Decking the halls with boughs of Holly so
you can have a chance to check out our home page to find out more about us!
Hugs, Cassie & Kathryn

ItsyBitsyTags
We offer small tags!  We offer Pamani, Bronx, Coco and Sharon Blinx tags.  If we find other great little tags then
we will add them to our list.  We are limiting our membership to 25 members not including taggers.  Once we find
more Taggers we will increase the size of our membership.  Come check out our home page and get an idea of
how small some of our tags will be.

TeddyLand
We LOVE teddy bears and we are sharing everything from Teddybears, their friends,tubes, graphics,
fonts, blank tags etc.  No incredimail to be shared or used in the group please.  You will find the cutest
teddy bears here and everything that you will need to make tags, alphas etc in PSP or PS.  Members
need to share weekly and new members need to share within 5 days of joining.
https://groups.io/g/TeddyLand

My Fantasy World
You can share everything from dragons to Fairies here along with tubes, graphics, fonts, alphas
blank tags etc.  No incredimail to be shared or used in the group please.  Members need to
share weekly and new members need to share within 5 days of joining.

Wild Animal Nation
Do you love Lions, Tigers and Bears?  No domestic animals please!  We will share tubes, graphics,
fonts, alphas, blank tags etc.  No incredimail to be shared or used in the group please.  Members
need to share weekly and new members need to share within 5 days of joining.

Steampunk Society
This group shares Steampunk only, G to SAC, NO nudity.  We share psp tubes, alphas, graphics,
pngs, blank tags, etc.  If you are as enthusiastic about Steampunk as we are feel free to join and share.
All members must share at least weekly and within 5 days of joining.

Awesome Alpha Tags
WOW our group is changing fast.  We now have 4 alpha always lists!  If you like being on an always
list and you Love receiving Alpha tags then you will love the quantity and quality of tags you receive
There are new tags being sent out weekly!  Come check us out!  We do not have a waiting list!  Hugs,
Cassie, Donna, Kathryn and Luana

A Variety Shop
A sharing group, where we share a wide variety of things, including recipes.
Light chatter in the group is allowed.  No incredimail in the group but can be shared if
there is a blank tag for non users.  Members are required to share at least once weekly,
no lurkers allowed.

Bits Of This And That
This is an old fashioned variety group where we enjoy each others company and share all things
psp including Incredimail, recipes, jokes etc.  We do ask members to share weekly and no drama.
We share items that are G - SAC rated.  Lurkers are not welcome.  Everyone Shares.

Dazzling Divas PSP
We are a PSP Variety group that allows shares G - AC
All items shared rated SAC - AC must be noted in the subject line.
Members should be sharing weekly and new members need to share
within 5 days of joining.  The holidays are coming along soon and we are
already seeing lots of great things to use for our creations.  Please come
and share all your favorite things with us too.

Goth Divas
Our group shares Fantasy and mild to medium Goth graphics, tubes, fonts etc.  We are G - AC with no frontal nudity!
All SAC AND AC must be noted in the subject line.    No incredimail to be shared or used in the group please.  Members
Need to share weekly and new members need to share within 5 days of joining.

Mimi's Blank Tags
We share blank tags only.  Funny, Cute, etc.  We do not offer tags.
Members share weekly and new members must post within 5 days of joining.
No nudity rated G - SAC

Trick Or Treat
Only kind of goodies shared in this group is Halloween or light goth.   With Halloween coming up in just
88 days it's time to ramp up the spooky shares.  So anything related to Halloween is welcome!
We are a year round Halloween group and members should share weekly, new members should post within 5 days of joining or be removed.
 No nudity rated G - SAC
https://groups.io/g/TrickOrTreat

DANI'S GROUPS

FamilyFriendlyPSP
We are a G-PG PSP group. You can send tags, tubes and graphics coloring pages ect. Only things that little eyes can
see. There is no send limit but I appreciate activity.  If you can't send at least once a month I'll remove you, it's not fair
to those of us that contribute.  Come give us a try.
https://groups.io/g/FamilyFriendlyPSP

Graphics-Gang
Would you like to be a gang member of a graphics group?  We share tubeable or mistable graphics, IDK about
you but I get tired of seeing the same old tubes.  IF you choose to tube or mist one of the graphics sent thru the list feel
free to show us the tube.  I will send what I tube through this list for your use or sharing and snagging. You send
in Art/Graphics and receive Tubes and graphics back to show what was done.

Sun And Sand
Just think of the white sands and turquoise waters lapping gently on the beach.  We landlocked people are crazy
about Beach, Ocean and Summertime in general.  All shares related Sun and Sand are allowed.  Just look for us
over by the LifeGuards stand on the red and blue towels.  Hope to see you soon.
|https://groups.io/g/SunAndSand

Wild Weekend
Are you a Weekend Warrior?  Save up all your PSP activity for the weekends then this group is for you.
This group is open from midnight Thursdays until Midnight Sundays.  Mail volume may be High.  You can send anything
Paint Shop Pro related.  Please mark all items that are SAC and AC shares in the subject line.

The Snag N Run
Only the owner and mods will share so mail volume will vary.  You will see a huge variety of things from PSP graphics,
coloring pages, kits, recipes, printables, crafts.  Just anything we can find that is all forward friendly.  You can just
sit back and collect what you like!

Quick Scraps
This group is dedicated to Quick scrap pages, scrap embellishments, accents.....scrapbook needs.
There will be "tagger size" kits sent, but also full size pages ect.  Come check it out. Buttons ribbons
and bows galore.

Misted Tubes Stop
Here we share nothing but misted tubes for PSP.
If you have a love for mists come try us out.
I may throw in some challenges here and there if
we have enough people that want to show their talents.

MovingPictures
We share all type of gifs here, tags, graphics, frames ect.
As long as it's animated we wanna see it :)
Come in, take a seat and join us!!

PNGImagePalace
Here we share nothing but PNG image tubes for PSP, come
on in and share as much as you want. Sends range from G - AC.
Mail may be heavy at times.

AdVertising Alley
Do you own a Paint shop pro list that you are wanting to advertise to
get more members? If you are, you have come to the right place. Every
week I will put all your ads on a page that you forward to your lists and
BCC me. Its that simple.

Devilish Den PSP
Here we will be sharing Goth, gore, fantasy and dark arts. Tags, tubes, graphics and horror movies
can be sent. Come give us a try. Mail may be heavy at times.
Please share at least twice a month.

PSP Pieces
Here we share things to make your tags with such as frames,
accents, fonts, corners, templates, word art, scrap kits ect....you get the hint.
You'll see some challenges come through as time permits. If you have a request you may ask members.

The Tube Shack
Come join us to snag and share great tubes from G to AC. Mail volume may be heavy at times.
All I ask is that you make 2 sends a week. There will be random tube challenges sent.
We will also have tubers on staff. Come give us a try.

The Naughty Shack
Come join us to snag and share great tubes from G to AC. Mail volume may be heavy at times.
All I ask is that you make 2 sends a week. There will be random tube challenges sent.
We will also have tubers on staff. Come give us a try.

Santa Claus Lane
We just got back from the North Pole after a fantastic visit with Santa Claus!  Do you love Christmas
and Winter as much as we do?  Would you like to join us in sharing all the wonderful Tags, Graphics,
Fonts, etc. related to Christmas.  We are a NEW group and we are looking for members to
join in and share with us.  Please no lurkers allowed!  Members must share within 3 days of joining.
Drama is not allowed!

Ghosts Goblins N Gore
Welcome to Ghosts, Goblins N Gore!  We are already gathering up tubes, graphics
animations and more for Halloween.  Members are asked to share twice a week.
until the end of October, more is always appreciated.  Please share Halloween related items
including recipes.  No nudity or bloody gore.  Down right spooky is allowed.  Taggers are always
welcome to offer Halloween Tags.  May the Ghosts be with you.

The Local Cafe
Previously known as The Sig Club.
We share just about anything including blank tags, fonts etc. G - SAC.  Members share at least once a week
and new members must post within 5 days.

ARLETTE'S GROUPS

Arlette's Sunny Little Paradise Part1
Everything related to graphics from Alphas, Animations, Comps, Extras, Tubes, Misted Images,
and Incredimail Stats.  This is not an Incredimail group, you can join with your regular mailbox.
You do not need to install Incredimail to be a member.  Join us and have fun with all of us in
the group.

Arlette's Kitchen of Blessings Part 1
This group has all the yummy recipes you need to amaze your friends and family from rotisseries, to Grills,
Pizzas, Breads, Soups, Quiches, Desserts and beverages, alcoholic as well as non alcoholic, Fish, Chickens, Ham,Beef,
Delicious mouth watering Desserts,  we have it all  ==. Join us and you will just love the recipes that are sent in on a daily basis.

Arlette's Let's Go Bananas
Bananas everywhere, in cupcakes, cakes, pancakes, smoothies, everywhere you will look you will find
a smiling Banana looking back at you. And let us not forget the yummy, woohoo Banana Breads that would
make your mouth water even just looking at the collection we have.  Members are required to participate
as lurkers are not welcome in my groups, and will be removed.

Arlette's Fun Spooky Halloween Yummies
Halloween is the magic word here and guess what?  It's all year round and you will be thrilled as a child
seeing the spooky cupcakes, scary slimy Halloween punches, Screaming meals and blood curdling dips.
Mummy Pizzas, witchy breadsticks and you would wish Halloween lasted the whole year round, as
this group does.

Arlette's Hot Spicy Mexican Recipes
Ola, Mexican says it all. Does it need a description? You name it, we've got it all.
Lurkers will definitely be removed if not participating. Lurkers have no place in any of my groups.

Arlette's Exotic Spicy Egyptian Recipes
Come and taste the exotic, mysterious, spicy dishes of Egypt and you will be amazed at what is offered
on a daily basis, from Grills, Soups, Fish, Tagens, Beef, mesmerizing taste of spices and herbs brought
together in a dessert that you would only find in the orient, like Baklava, Semolina cakes, Kunafa topped with crushed pistachio swimming
in a sweet syrup that only Egyptians have secret mixes. Come and taste and you will be transported to the mysterious charms of the Orient.
Lurkers will be removed when not participating.

Arlette's Delicious Eggs
The title says it all, this is a group entirely dedicated to all kinds of various recipes created by eggs as the main ingredient. in brief
where the magic word is EGGS.  Come and join us to learn what you can do with eggs. at all meals of the day/ from Breakfast to Lunch,
Brunch or Supper.  Lurkers will be removed when members do not participate.

Arlette's Most Delicious Pickles
This group is entirely dedicated to pickles, Relishes and Chutney recipes, from all over the world, different techniques, different tastes.
Join us and learn how it is done.  Lurkers will definitely be removed for not posting

NOBE'S GROUPS

All About PSP And Fun
We are a fun group, rated G to A/C and new members are welcome. We share items related to PSP,
have challenges, games. Participation required weekly. Please use a preview of images being shared.
Open what you want, delete what you don't. MAIL VOLUME IS HIGH!  NO LURKERS ALLOWED!

All About PSP and Fun War Group
We are a new WAR group and new members are welcome.
We have WAR shares monthly and participation is required.
Wars may happen at any time!

ANNA'S Groups

TheLibraryCafe - active members
Calling all bibliophiles! We offer forwarded newsletters from bookstores and ebook vendors to help you find your next fav
read, book chat, WAYCR?, and possibly more.  Whether it's from children to adults, It doesn't matter what you read, as long as you're reading.
NO DOWNLOADS/FILE SHARING ALLOWED.

DepressionWithHope2 - active members
Do you have depression, anxiety, PTSD, have you ever been abused? Are you looking for a support group that helps people heal through
devotion, prayer, and getting to the heart of the matter? Then we think  you've landed on the right doorstep. 16+ ONLY, PLEASE. PENDING
FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT IN ORDER TO JOIN.

We Understand the Pain - active members
If you have depression, anxiety, PTSD, or have ever been abused … AND you have any type of physical pain due to a disability or the afore
mentioned abuses... If you need a safe place to vent, where you won't be judged, then you've come to the right place. 18+ ONLY ~ PENDING
FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT IN ORDER TO JOIN.

KAREN'S GROUPS

Karen's Delites
A variety of shares including tutorials, programs, games; Everything PSP related.
(Scrap kits, fonts, masks, frames, word art, etc.), You name it, I send it. Mail is sent several times a week by me only.  Members can share on
'Share Day.'  A link will be sent to the group for sharing.

Karen Sending Tubes
Tubes from all great tubers.  Mail will be sent by me only.  I share once every 1 or 2 weeks.
Lots of tubes on send days!

KandBs Best Books Anywhere
This group will be sharing books of all kinds.  This is a book only group.
Everyone can share their favorite books.  Mail can be heavy at times.

Karen's Sending Puzzles
Do you enjoy receiving jigsaw puzzles?  Then this is the group to join.
Only jigsaw puzzles will be send.

Karen Loves Animations
Everything must be an animation.  We Have Daily TOTD.
(asst. anis, alphas, comp sets, tutorials, etc.)  Come give us a try.

KandB Movies And Music
All types of movies and music is shared.  This is a sharing group.
Mail can be heavy at times.  Come give us a try.

SASKIA'S GROUPS

SaskiaCreations
Here is where I share my Incredimail Creations

TheSaskiaCreations
Here is where I share my Incredimail Creations.

CASSIE'S GROUPS

Deck The Halls
A active Christmas/Winter group.  Members share all year long on a weekly basis and our shares
will increase in October!  New members have 5 days after joining to share or will be removed.  You
can share anything winter or Christmas related, we are rated G - SAC.  Tags can be offered in the
group.  Hope you grab your favorite beverage and join us!  I think it's actually snowing outside!
https://groups.io/g/DeckTheHalls

 Katz N Catz Tagz
What another tag group?  Yes and we are so excited to invite you to join us.
Come check out our home page, join and find the variety of tags that are
waiting for you to request!

TagsETC
We are an always list for people who don't have time to request. Tags range from G-SAC. No nudity ever!!!
Members may send blanks and alphas to taggers and taggers will make tags for the whole list. Members
are only allowed 2-3 names. This group should be low volume as only taggers post.

Sandra's Groups

Incredimail Daily Theme
Every day will be a different daily theme and no limits to the amount you can share. We will have members request
weekends and free share Sunday. You need Incredimail to join. No AC and participation is required.

Relaxing At The Beach
This group is an Incredimail group to share anything to do with Beaches, Sand, Sand Castles, Beach Chairs, Sea Shells,
Lighthouses, Ocean, Waves, Dolphins, Starfish, Boats in the water. Anything Scenic with Sunset/Sunrise over the water.
Come relax with us at the beach. No AC. Participation is required and you must have Incredimail to join.

Moms Sharing Stationery And Tags
A group to share IM stationery, tags, and music. No AC.You need Incredimail to join. Participation is required. This is a high
volume group no limit on the amount we share.

Friendly Caring Friends
We are a friendly caring family looking for true friendship and life long friends. A place for ladies to come and chat about your day
on Incredimail.  This is a chat group where we chat on Incredimail letters we are not a stat sharing group. No lurking allowed. Ladies only!

Crazy Over Blinkies
This is a non incredimail group to share or snag blinkies and anything animated. We enjoy chatting along the way too. No other shares just
blinkies and animations only. On the weekend's members can send non-animated extras. No limit to the number of shares. No AC. Participation
is appreciated.

The 4 Seasons
This group was created for sharing IncrediMail letters of the beautiful four seasons. We share Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter seasons all year
round. Shares can include things I.e. Beaches, scenic, flowers, anything that goes with any season. You must have Incredimail to join. No limited
to the number of shares. Participation required.

The Holidays Are Here
This is an Incredimail sharing group where we can share all Holidays. If you love the Holidays then come and join us. We would love to have you!
All shares must be Family-Friendly and you must have Incredimail to join. No limit to the number of shares. Participation required.

SANDY AKA COSMOLADY'S GROUPS

Scraps Unlimited
Here we share Scrap Kits, Mini Kits and anything related.  No Incredimail Group.  No Lurking, we ask that you share
at least 2 times a week.

Sinfully Playful PSP
Here we share a variety of tubes from G rated to Tasteful Adult, graphics, tag extras, blanks, avatars, blinkies, WP,
Anime, Movies, Music and share your favorite recipes.  You may also put tags up for request.  No Lurking!  Please
post at least twice a week.

Celebrity Tubes N More
Here we share a variety of Celebrity Tubes, Graphics, Tag Extras, blanks, Avatars, Celeb Scans, Blinkies, WP and you
may also share music.  You may also put tags up for request.  No Lurking!  Please post at least twice a week.  G -  SAC
related.

SassyDeb Tubes Only
We created this group to share SasyDeb tubes only and her Extras and tags she created for us.  No Lurking!  No
incredimail.  G Rated to SAC.

Sandy & Tammy's Wishing Well
This is a place to request the things you are ISO here is idea what we offer.  Things you request don't have to be
tubes, you can share fonts, scrap kits anything you re ISO.  No Lurking!  We are a request group. G rated to SAC.

Holidays R Us
This group is to share your Holiday tubes, tag extras,Blanks, avatars, Music, Recipes, Movies, anything related to
Holidays. No Incredimail. No Lurking!  G rated to SAC This is a sharing group no limit on what is shared.

Animations R Us
If you like Animations this is the place to be.  You may share   anything animated.  No Incredimail  or Alphabets
G Rated to SAC

WOLFIES GROUPS

Imagination Station
We are a group that shares animations, tags, extras, blinkies, pictures, and humor,
cartoons and memes are welcome!

Wallpaper Pictures and Shares
A group for Wallpaper, pictures, and cool shares that pretty and or informative

POPPY'S GROUPS

Birds Of A Feather Always Flock Together
We are a family friendly, Drama Free group.  We do not allow Political and Adult shares or conversation.
We do allow sharing of memes, gifs, tubes, extras, tags, inspiration humor, recipes, poetry, cute stuff,
information and more! come check us out.
https://groups.io/g/BirdsOfAFeatherAlwaysFlockTogether

AOL GROUPS

ANGEL'S GROUPS

Forever Yours
Tag and Romance list that is G - SAC.  We share graphics, tags, poems and much more.
We have a two send per week requirement .  Come and join our family.
Please send me a Disclaimer for Forever Yours  .  If Links are not working, please use the following
information:  Mail to:  Angeleyezz0129@... Subject Line:  DND Forever Yours, I want a Disclaimer

Angel's List
Adult list rated G-EAC.We share graphics, tags and much more. We have a two send per week requirement.
Come and join our family.
Please send me a Disclaimer for Angel's List  .  If Links are not working, please use the following
information:  Mail to:  Angeleyezz0129@... Subject Line:  DND Angels List, I want a Disclaimer