Topics

**Daily Inspirations** 1/16/20

Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote ... Jonathan Lockwood Huie
January 16, 2020
  Insights for living with joy and purpose

See beauty in unexpected places.
- Mary Anne Radmacher

It all depends on how we look at things,
and not how they are in themselves.
- Carl Jung

Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.
- Wayne Dyer

Let mad beauty collect itself in your eyes.
- Jewel

A flower is a weed seen through joyful eyes.
The virtue of anyone or anything is solely in our perspective.
See gold, and there is gold; see lead and there is lead.
If you see this thistle as a thorny nuisance, then it is a weed.
If you appreciate its bright pink bloom, then it is a flower.
It becomes what you name it.
The power is in your choice, your perspective, your speaking.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
- Franz Kafka

Further reading: What One Emphasizes

May the world be kind to you,
and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself.
- Jonathan

Jonathan Lockwood Huie
jlh @ sail7 .com

See all 1000+ Daily Inspirations with pictures and links at www.jlhuie.com