Topics

ADVERTISING ALLEY NEWSLETTER 08/07/2020

FamilyFriendlyPSP
We are a G-PG PSP group. You can send tags, tubes and graphics coloring pages ect. Only things that little eyes can
see. There is no send limit but I appreciate activity.  If you can't send at least once a month I'll remove you, it's not fair
to those of us that contribute.  Come give us a try.
https://groups.io/g/FamilyFriendlyPSP

Sun And Sand
Just think of the white sands and turquoise waters lapping gently on the beach.  We landlocked people are crazy about Beach, Ocean and Summertime in general.
 All shares related Sun and Sand are allowed.  Just look for us over by the LifeGuards stand on the red and blue towels.  Hope to see you soon.
https://groups.io/g/SunAndSand

Wild Weekend
Are you a Weekend Warrior?  Save up all your PSP activity for the weekends then this group is for you.  This group is open from midnight Thursdays
until Midnight Sundays.  Mail volume may be High.  You can send anything Paint Shop Pro related.  Please mark all items that are SAC and AC shares in the subject line.
https://groups.io/g/WildWeekend

The Snag N Run
Only the owner and mods will share so mail volume will vary.  You will see a huge variety of things from PSP graphics,
coloring pages, kits, recipes, printables, crafts.  Just anything we can find that is all forward friendly.  You can just
sit back and collect what you like!
https://groups.io/g/TheSnagNRun

Quick Scraps
This group is dedicated to Quick scrap pages, scrap embellishments, accents.....scrapbook needs. There will be "tagger size" kits sent, but also full size pages ect.
Come check it out. Buttons ribbons and bows galore.
https://groups.io/g/QuickScraps

ALL ABOUT PSP AND FUN!
https://groups.io/g/all-about-psp-and-fun
We are a fun group, rated G to A/C and new members are welcome. We share items related to PSP, have challenges, and games.
Mail is High Volume. Participation required weekly. Please use preview of images being shared. Open what you want, delete what you don't.
NO LURKERS ALLOWED!

ALL ABOUT PSP FUN WARS
https://groups.io/g/allaboutpspfunwars
We are a new WAR group and are accepting new members.Wars will vary month to month and will be held at least one
weekend
a month.Depending on our members input, wars may happen more frequently. Our members are our most valuable asset!Come and join in the fun.

*\†/*~*God's Own*~*\†/*
God's Own is a family of caring and committed Christians
 who love the Lord and want to bring glory to His name. We are
a "G" rated only group, and have a wide variety to offer you, including
daily devotions, caring & sharing, praise & prayer, games, "G rated"
 tags, recipes, and music shares, to name just a few.  We share things
that are happening in our world from a Christian world view, and how it
 relates to us.... especially as believers. No required sends, but you are
encouraged to join in!  Come and get to know us, you'll be glad you did!
 We are currently looking for a few more sisters and brothers
 who are seeking to grow in their faith.  If that sounds like you,
God's Own may be your new family too   = )
If links are not working, please use the following information:
Mail to: Bloopster2@...
Subject Line: DND ~ God's Own ~ (reason for your email)

Forever Yours
Forever Yours is a romance list that includes graphics, tags, animations,
poetry, songs, games and much more.
There is a one send requirement per week.
Our list includes G-SAC which is no lower frontal nudity.
We also have forwarders for those that cannot send their own mail to the list.
Come and join our happy family!

 Angels List
Want a list that is fun and erotic?
Angels List is an adult list that includes graphics, tags,
animations,  poetry, songs, games and much more.
There is a one send requirement per week.
Our list includes G-EAC so you need to be 21 to join.
Come and join our happy family!

Devilish Den PSP
Here we will be sharing Goth, gore, fantasy and dark arts.
Tags, tubes, graphics and horror movies can be sent.
Come give us a try. Mail may be heavy at times.
Please share at least twice a month.
For More Info, Please Click Here.

PSP Pieces
Here we share things to make your tags with such as frames,
accents, fonts, corners, templates, word art, scrap kits ect....you get the hint.
You'll see some challenges come through as time permits. If you have a request you may ask members.
For More Info, Please Click Here.

The Tube Shack
Come join us to snag and share great tubes from G to AC.
Mail volume may be heavy at times.
All I ask is that you make 2 sends a week.
There will be random tube challenges sent.
We will also have tubers on staff. Come give us a try.
For More Info, Please Click Here.

The Naughty Shack
Come join us to snag and share great tubes from G to AC.
Mail volume may be heavy at times.
All I ask is that you make 2 sends a week.
There will be random tube challenges sent.
We will also have tubers on staff. Come give us a try.
For More Info, Please Click Here.

MistedTubesStop
Here we share nothing but misted tubes for PSP. If you have a love for mists come try us out.
I may throw in some challenges here and there if we have enough people that want to show
off their talents.

PNGImagePalace1
Here we share nothing but PNG image tubes for PSP, come on in and share as much as you want.
Sends range from G to AC. Mail may be heavy at times.

CookingAndHomePSPx3
Here we will share a wide range of goodies from Paintshop pro items that relate to cooking and home furnishings.
We'll also be sending recipes, DIY crafts, handy hints for the home, coloring pages for kids ect. Anything that can
make your life a little bit more fun.Come give us a go.

Sound Bytes
MusiGroup
If you like music this is the group to be in!
The group sends out all genres of music.
To make things fun once a week we have a musical treasure hunt.
There is a 2 send/week requirement.
This is a real hassle free & friendly group.
Come on in & enjoy the tunes!

Tuberz Paradize
Are you a tube, kit, frame just an all out PSP addict?
Like to snag n share?
To keep things interesting we throw in a challenge here & there.
Come on & join us, we'd love to see you here !
There is a 2 send requirement /week.
We are all kids at heart, so let's have some fun together!
You'll be sent an invitation to join us @Groups.io.

Picture Perfect Graphics
PPG offers a variety of PSP goodies.
Friendly G--SAC rated list.
 PSP,Animations, Backgrounds,Graphics,Scraps, Fonts, PSP Masks, Plugins,Tubes
No lurking  allowed!
To join, we require a sign disclaimer and two (2) shared e-mails per week are required.
There are no limit amount of emails you can may want to share.
Give us a try and click Here >>> Sign Me Up!

CRUISIN'S MAJIKAL GRAPHICS (CMG)
Cruisins Majikal Graphics is a full variety list. We've been around since 1998, now that's a long time and we share everything but
the kitchen sink. No porn or XX stuff though !
We love music,movies, kicking back. Our forever hobby is Graphics,

CRUISIN'S SCRAPS ONLY (CSO)
CSO is rated G-SAC
Do you like  scraps?
We share ONLY scraps, and we have MOTW, so we can spoil that person
with scrap kits that they like. How fun is that ?
ONLY SCRAPS nothing else, no games etc

Cruisin's Majikal Holidays (CMH)
Welcome!  We are a group that shares Holidays
all year round.  If it's on the calendar and a holiday
we share it!
It's a holiday everyday!

On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand
Yes all other ground is sinking sand
This group is a gathering of Jesus Loving Saints.  Non Denominational
We love the Lord, we have daily scripture and meaning of it
Graphics, Scripture and Christian News.
We remain grounded in the Lord so we don't sink in the sand.

"Nicki's Psp Haven"
Hi, I am Nicki aka Italiancandy37.... Are you looking for Tubes without getting
a mailbox full of other stuff not really usable in Psp??? then you need to join us here at "Nicki's Psp Haven"the place
where all week you get tubes , masks, templates , fonts , etc... the good stuff to use  with your Psp. On the weekends
it is free sends so anything goes.... like graphics , comp sets , calendars , etc . We are 100% drama free. Our Ratings
are G-AC so  you must be 21 years or older to join. We are an Aol Group but all servers are welcome here.
Monday ~ Friday*~*~*Anything that is some sorts of tube or font
{ example::: Template , Tube , installable Font , Frames , word art , masks...etc }
Saturday ~ Sunday *~*~*Anything you want
{ example::: Graphics , Comp Sets , Alpha's , etc }

*~*~*Nicki's Psp Challenges*~*~*
Hi,I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...
If you are looking for a challenge list where you do only challenges
well this is that list. I will send out 4 challenges a week , all you have
to do is do the challenges and then send them back thru the list for
everyone to see. What you will gain is the tube, tutorials and more
practice / fun in PSP. You will receive an Update Once a month.
{ the first of every month }. Come on and join this is going to be fun.We are an Aol group
but accept all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.
NO DRAMA ZONE!!!!!

*~*~*Nicki's Just Tags*~*~*
Hi,I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...This is a Tags only list .
I am looking for Taggers and Members .
My Designers will send out tag offers made by them
{ once a week each designer, more is always welcome }
I will send a Monthly Update to everyone.
I will send Revised Updates to just my Taggers.
Each Designer will have their own set of Rules for their offers
so please make sure to read them and follow them.  We are an Aol group but accept
all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.
if you are Interested click the link below.

Sparkles N Shine
If you are looking for a place to relax and make new friends, then Sparkles N Shine is the group for you.
We are a group that has caring, friendly members. We opened in January 2006, and we are rated G to AC.
We offer a range of activities from Psp challenges to games. We share all of the usual things like tubes, tags,
fonts, recipes, jokes, music, graphics, animations. You must be 18 years or older to join. All mail is bcc'd for privacy.
We cannot accept yahoo members due to the rate limit they impose.This is a no-drama list...we are all here to have
fun, relax, and make new friends. Sending requirement is two per month. We have forwarders to help you. So,
if you are interested, what are you waiting for? We would love to have you join :)

A Tube A Day
It's PSP/IM, we send out 5 tubes & 5 graphics on Monday, Members create
with them all week and share their results.
It's fun to see all the unique creations, but with the same tubes.
Stats or Tags. Also, TUT Challenges.

Deck The Halls
Snowflakes are decorating our windows and will fall down upon your nose. So come on in and pull up
a warm spot and share all your winter and Christmas goodies!  We do not allow the sharing of stats,
Incredimail and links to other groups.  Come Join us and bring your favorite beverage and enjoy
what is shared!
https://groups.io/g/DeckTheHalls

Katz N Catz Tagz
Cassie and Kathryn are offering some great tags!  Well whenever our creative juices are flowing.  Some
tags are blanks that someone else made, some are ones that we made.  You might even see tags with
copyright info on them from where we purchased the tubes.  We are a new group and are a little slow
getting the kinks out but we hope you will join and give us a chance!
https://groups.io/g/KatzNCatzTagz

Graffiti Alley
We are not spray painting on walls but we definitely are using our PSP or PS like we are!  This is a full graphics group, we can share tutorials, fonts, masks, graphics, tubes etc
Members are required to share within 5 days of joining and then weekly thereafter.  Groups are only as good as their members and owners so please share often.  Anyone interested
in Tutorial Challenges?  See you on the inside and I'll be the one with the spray cans falling out of my backpack and paint on my finger tips.

ItsyBitsyTags
We offer small tags!  We offer Pamani, Bronx, Coco and Sharon Blinx tags.  If we find other great little tags then
we will add them to our list.  We are limiting our membership to 25 members not including taggers.  Once we find
more Taggers we will increase the size of our membership.  Come check out our home page and get an idea of
how small some of our tags will be.

TeddyLand
We LOVE teddy bears and we are sharing everything from Teddybears, their friends,tubes, graphics,
fonts, blank tags etc.  No incredimail to be shared or used in the group please.  You will find the cutest
teddy bears here and everything that you will need to make tags, alphas etc in PSP or PS.  Members
need to share weekly and new members need to share within 5 days of joining.

My Fantasy World
You can share everything from dragons to Fairies here along with tubes, graphics, fonts, alphas
blank tags etc.  No incredimail to be shared or used in the group please.  Members need to
share weekly and new members need to share within 5 days of joining.

Wild Animal Nation
Do you love Lions, Tigers and Bears?  No domestic animals please!  We will share tubes, graphics,
fonts, alphas, blank tags etc.  No incredimail to be shared or used in the group please.  Members
need to share weekly and new members need to share within 5 days of joining.

Steampunk Society
This group shares Steampunk only, G to SAC, NO nudity.  We share psp tubes, alphas, graphics,
pngs, blank tags, etc.  If you are as enthusiastic about Steampunk as we are feel free to join and share.
All members must share at least weekly and within 5 days of joining.

A Variety Shop
A sharing group, where we share a wide variety of things, including recipes.
Light chatter in the group is allowed.  No incredimail in the group but can be shared if
there is a blank tag for non users.  Members are required to share at least once weekly,
no lurkers allowed.

Bits Of This And That
This is an old fashioned variety group where we enjoy each others company and share all things
psp including Incredimail, recipes, jokes etc.  We do ask members to share weekly and no drama.
We share items that are G - SAC rated.  Lurkers not welcome.  Everyone Shares.

Dazzling Divas PSP
We are a PSP Variety group that allows shares G - AC
All items shared rated SAC - AC must be noted in the subject line.
New members must share within 5 days of joining and at least 10 times per month

Goth Divas
Our group shares Fantasy and mild to medium Goth graphics, tubes, fonts etc.  We are G - AC with no frontal nudity!
All SAC AND AC must be noted in the subject line.    No incredimail to be shared or used in the group please.  Members
Need to share weekly and new members need to share within 5 days of joining.

Mimi's Blank Tags
We share blank tags only.  Funny, Cute, etc.  We do not offer tags.
Members share weekly and new members must post within 5 days of joining.
No nudity rated G - SAC

Santa Claus Lane
We just got back from the North Pole after a fantastic visit with Santa Claus!  Do you love Christmas
and Winter as much as we do?  Would you like to join us in sharing all the wonderful Tags, Graphics,
Fonts, etc. related to Christmas.  We are a NEW group and we are looking for members to
join in and share with us.  Please no lurkers allowed!  Members must share within 3 days of joining.
Drama is not allowed!

Ghosts Goblins N Gore
Welcome to Ghosts, Goblins N Gore!  We are already gathering up tubes, graphics
animations and more for Halloween.  Members are asked to share twice a week.
until the end of October, more is always appreciated.  Please share Halloween related items
including recipes.  No nudity or bloody gore.  Down right spooky is allowed.  Taggers are always
welcome to offer Halloween Tags.  May the Ghosts be with you.

The Local Cafe
Previously known as The Sig Club.
We share just about anything including blank tags, fonts etc. G - SAC.  Members share at least once a week
and new members must post within 5 days of joining.

Trick Or Treat
Only kind of goodies shared in this group is Halloween or light goth.
We are a year round Halloween group.   Members share weekly and
new members must post within 5 days of joining.
No nudity rated G - SAC

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
This group will be sharing books of all kinds.
This is a book only group.
Everyone can share their favorite books.
Mail can be heavy at times.

KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES
Do you enjoy receiving jigsaw puzzles?
Then this is the group to join.
Only jigsaw puzzles will be send.

KAREN'S DELITES
A variety of shares including tutorials, programs, games;
Everything PSP related.
(Scrap kits, fonts, masks, frames, word art, etc.),
You name it, I send it.
Mail is sent several times a week by me only.
Members can share on 'Share Day.'
A link will be sent to the group for sharing.

KAREN'S SENDING TUBES
Tubes from all great tubers.
Mail will be sent by me only.
I share once every 1 or 2 weeks.
Lots of tubes on send days!

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
Everything must be an animation.
We Have Daily TOTD.
(asst. anis, alphas, comp sets, tutorials, etc.)
Come give us a try.

KandB MOVIES AND MUSIC
All types of movies and music is shared.
This is a sharing group.
Mail can be heavy at times.
Come give us a try.

Birds Of A Feather Always Flock Together
We are a family friendly, Drama Free group.  We do not allow Political and Adult shares or conversation.
We do allow sharing of memes, gifs, tubes, extras, tags, inspiration humor, recipes, poetry, cute stuff,
information and more!  come check us out
https://groups.io/g/BirdsOfAFeatherAlwaysFlockTogether

Scraps Unlimited
Welcome to Scraps Unlimited.
Here we share Scrap Kits,
Mini Kits,Quick kits and anything related.
We don't allow Lurking.
We are asking that you share at least 2 times a week.
NON INCREDIMAIL Sharing and Snagging group.
This is a G-SAC rated group.
https://groups.io/g/ScrapsUnlimited

Holidays R Us
Welcome to Holidays R US!
Who doesn't just love the Holidays I know I do!
This group is to share your Holiday tubes, tags, blanks, avatars, Music, Recipes, Movies and Scrap kits anything related to the
 Holidays which includes St Patrick's Day, Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving.
No Incredimail shared or used  and G rated to SAC
This is a Sharing group and no limit on what is shared.
*** NO LURKERS***  Post or Be unsubbed without warning.
https://groups.io/g/HolidaysRus

Animations R Us
HELLO  and WELCOME to Animations R Us
If you like animations this is the place to be.
They can be tags,graphics, anything animated, but please
NO ALPHABETS or INCREDIMAIL.
There is NO LURKING you must post or be unsubbed without warning.
We are G -Rated to SAC
So join in and let's have fun sharing them animations!
https://groups.io/g/AnimationsRus

SassyDeb Tubes ONLY
TUBES Range from  G - Rated to A/C
We only will be sharing her tubes and previews here.
And her tags she has created for us.
NO OTHER TUBES WILL BE ALLOWED.
There will be NO LURKING in this group!
If you are just sitting and snagging you will be removed without warning.
NO INCREDIMAIL here.
Let's just enjoy the ride and share our SassyDeb tubes and Tags she made us.
She also made Extras, but I don't have many of those so if you have extras please share them.
Play nice or you will be removed without warning !
https://groups.io/g/SassyDebtubesonly

Sinfully Playful PSP
Welcome to our group of Sinfully Playful PSP.
This group has been around before on Yahoo groups,
we brought it back on yahoo groups, but changed over recently to groups io.
Here we share a variety of Tubes from G-Rated to Tasteful Adult, graphics,
tag extras,blanks,avatars,Blinkies, wallpapers, Anime, Movies,
music and share your favorite recipes. You can also put tags up for request.
We have a THEME of the week as
the group's membership grows, we will have a MOTW.
This is a NO LURKING ZONE!
You MUST POST TO REMAIN A MEMBER AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK.
NO INCREDIMAIL PLEASE.
So join in and share and let's have some fun.
You can also put tags up for request if you like.
You must be 18 years old to join us.
https://groups.io/g/SinfullyplayfulPSP

Celebrity Tubes N More
We would like to welcome you to our group of Celebrity Tubes N More.
Here we share a variety of Celebrity Tubes graphics tag extras,
blanks,avatars, Celeb Scans,Blinkies, wallpapers and you may also share music.
You may  also put tags up for request here, but they must be Celebrities.
We share everything here, but PLEASE NO sharing of Incredimail!
This is a NO LURKING ZONE!
You MUST POST TO REMAIN A MEMBER at least twice a week.
https://groups.io/g/Celebritytubesnmore

Sandy and Tammy's Wishing Well
Welcome to Sandy and Tammy's Wishing Well of Requests.
Tubes can range from G to SAC.
This is  a place to request the things you may be ISO here is an
idea on what we offer.Things to request don't have to be all tubes
you can share FONTS, Scrap kits anything you are ISO.
When sharing members must add previews embedded and also attached in emails.
This is a No Lurking Zone!
Once you join you may request things you are looking for as we don't share here unless it's something someone has requested.
https://groups.io/g/sandyandtammyswishingwell